Brilliant War movies

intergamer

I just thought of this one movie, it's called "All Quiet on the Western Front". That's a pretty good war film that hasn't been brought up yet.

roundshort

Gotta be Full Metal Jacket
the best movie about war ever.
Blackhawk down is up there, and then the Owen Wilson Movie a few years back was awesome also. War has changed and time for hte movies to change with it!

roundshort

HAs anyone seen the raid? I ws told over the weekend that it was very, very good. If you want to see real war crimes, see what the Jap's did to the US boys on Batan

Jay R. Zay

or have a look at some photographs from iraq by american soldiers torturing prisoners. :) yeah, war is a terrible thing. still waiting for a movie about this.

IndyBuff

roundshort said:
HAs anyone seen the raid? I ws told over the weekend that it was very, very good. If you want to see real war crimes, see what the Jap's did to the US boys on Batan

I'm planning on seeing it this weekend. I've heard excellent things about it.

Indy Parise

Hey anyone mentioned 1941.

Aykroyd, Belushi, Candy, etc were all great in it. funny as hell

also Canadian Bacon. They're invading Canada?

roundshort

J_Z< the SS boy dares open his mouth, well, please compare the stupid, trailer-trash antics of a couple of brain dead US soldiers to the Batan death march and Nazi crimes, please just try and compare the two I dare you,

Yes makeing a prisoner of war pull down his pants and lauh at his unit, and marching people into a chamber and gas them to death, or do experiments on preg. women, yes, that America we really go to far.

I am not making light of what the idiots did in Iraq, I find awful and wrong. those people have been sent to jail and punished, but J, even a peson as arrogent as you is not going to make a comparison to the war crimes of Jap, and Germans in WWII are even ont he same playing field. I am sure you have no idea what the Japense did to US Soliders, hell even their own people in WWII, so do a little homework.

But I forgot, you like to think what you brothers did in WWII to eveyong were not war crimes

Last edited:
I dunno speaking for the whole movie which one would be the best, but the best 30 minutes for me its the beggining of save private ryan ;) omg that was some scene :D

roundshort

Saving Private Ryan was a fine movie, American Soliders have a soft spot for German soliders in history, they have never been effective against us. When the British hired them to fight in our first war, we well killed them. WWI was no excpetion, Hell, the US Marines were given the highest miltary honor byt he Franch for the way we got rid of the suckers. Then a few years later, we stomped on them again in Europe, Africa, hell you gotta love the people you can always beet on!. . .

Jay R. Zay

temple of john said:
How about life is beautiful, that seems tro be about Nazi soldiers shoving woman and children into gas chambers. Get your **** straight. Those terrorists bastards sshould have their balls cut off with a butter knife and fed to them. I want more pictures, maybe we can do them what they have done to us.

:dead: . who the f.ing f. do you f. think you f. are?

San Holo

The best war movie, hands down, is Red Dawn. The Wolverines kicked so much Russian ass that there was some left over for Mexico too. :cool: