New Acquisitions!!

Jonesy9906753

tnswman said:
He was probably impressed with your gangster speak :)
no man,sorry for the language and all that i dont want to give you the wrong impression of how i speak,i am no gangster or any of that haha its just for the post i made i felt angry about lucas and typed curse words. the letter wasnt filled with those,i knew when to and when not to.

Nurhachi1991

Jonesy9906753 said:
i didnt send any money, i just sent a letter expressing my gratitude for him contributing to the indy series and making the movies an amazing experience,and told him that indy 4 wasnt all i was expecting because i didnt wanna hold that **** in and bull**** him and say,"oh yeah man,that waterfall scene was a ****in mindblower" and i also told him something he already knows and thats that george can make a story but cant direct for **** or let his actors ad-lib and add more to their character and that hes money hungry,harrison was probably nodding his head and chuckling in agreement when he read that part.he's a private guy but he's not a dick,sure he'll send back but i dunno i felt weird sending some nerd-o mail to him,i thought he would think im some ****in stalker or somethin,but then i realized,"nah he's harrison ford,he'll be chill about it." so i sent it and low and behold i got it back and was very happy

Woah I want an autograph to how long did it take you to get????? So you just address it to Harrison?

Nurhachi1991

Well im thinking of sending an official pix and hoping for the best.....

But like I said before do you just autograph it to Harrision, or Mr. Ford how did you do it Jonesey?

tnswman

Jonesy9906753 said:
no man,sorry for the language and all that i dont want to give you the wrong impression of how i speak,i am no gangster or any of that haha its just for the post i made i felt angry about lucas and typed curse words. the letter wasnt filled with those,i knew when to and when not to.

dude, I was kidding LOL!! It was funny

Dr.Sartorius

Jonesy9906753 said:
i sent in the photo with a letter to his wyoming adress and he mailed back within like 2 or 3 weeks,its legit

How did you get the photo? It doesn't look like its from Official Pix.

Nurhachi1991

Im just sending a topps card.

I dont want to send him a big ol official piz I mean he would be doing me the favor if he even read my letter! I do not want to impose.

Last edited:

Jonesy9906753

Dr.Sartorius said:
How did you get the photo? It doesn't look like its from Official Pix.

i found the photo off of here on the raider.net and printed it on a special piece of paper,instead of paying a wad of cash for a photo i can print for free.
:cool:

Jonesy9906753

Nurhachi1991 said:
Well im thinking of sending an official pix and hoping for the best.....

But like I said before do you just autograph it to Harrision, or Mr. Ford how did you do it Jonesey?

harrisons fine
:gun:

Kooshmeister

Jeez, I'm glad I got those movie novelizations when I did. I went back to that Wal-Mart yesterday with the intent of picking up Hollow Earth, Philosopher's Stone and Dinosaur Eggs novels, only to find the Indy display gone and replaced with one for Hannah Montana (?) stuff. When asked, an employee told me the store just pulled the books and returned to sender, apparently. :(

tnswman

Nurhachi1991 said:
Im just sending a topps card.

I dont want to send him a big ol official piz I mean he would be doing me the favor if he even read my letter! I do not want to impose.

Dude, A signature is a signature...Do you think it matters to him what you send? LOL!!

tnswman

Kooshmeister said:
Jeez, I'm glad I got those movie novelizations when I did. I went back to that Wal-Mart yesterday with the intent of picking up Hollow Earth, Philosopher's Stone and Dinosaur Eggs novels, only to find the Indy display gone and replaced with one for Hannah Montana (?) stuff. When asked, an employee told me the store just pulled the books and returned to sender, apparently. :(

Yea, That's about the proper time frame...The books were there for promotion. The Promotion is over.

hit Barnes and Noble...they have a better selection.

indyclone25

go to any borders books they have them all in the mystery fiction section ---- well in my neck of the woods, thats where hey were located in the store

Billy Ray

Good to know. Somehow I totally missed out on these books when originally released. I picked up Philospher's Stone and really enjoyed it. I planned on at least picking up the Max McCoy books but, alas, they are gone from all the Wal-Marts around here as well.

Errex

The Golden Idol said:
Got the Indy w/ Ark, but I went to TRU for Indy w/ Horse and there were none! :(

Still no LC figures either!
I'm in the same boat. Still no Indy w/horse, but at least I found a Indy w/Ark that didn't have "Robot Chicken" eyes...

Billy Ray

Well, no Indy finds today but I did manage to get the new Star Wars "BMF" Millenium Falcon today!!! Pretty excited as this was to be my one and only birthday present this year (due to the cost) and I was going to have to wait unitl 2 weeks after my birthday to get it.