The Official Trailer Thread

deckard24

metalinvader said:
They showed the whole trailer and then once again with those morons talking over it..:p
Dammit, I missed it! I'll have to go back again and watch it once again, this time on my large screen HD LCD. What a shame!;)

davros72

It's not changed for me in my usual Firefox browser, but using IE (or NetCaptor) shows me the new layout. Spiffy but not a huge overhaul.

Cheers!
--Kevin

Ska

If the site looks the same, hit F5 on your keyboard...that SHOULD refresh the page and "erase" any old version of the site.

Hope that helps!

Jez_

Indy fan 235 said:
Jez, thanks for posting the stills from the film, now I can study every one!

No probs at all.

Anyone wanting any particular section screen capped, let me know and i'll do it :)

Canyon

It's going to take me some time to post this becuase my hands are still shaking THAT MUCH from what I have just seen!!!! I'm not joking. Just before I loaded it my hands were shaking and I started crying. Now, I have no problem admitting that. I guess I can get away with it, seeing as I am female and all... :eek: :D

Wow! That trailer was, I can't believe how good it was. :eek: I am astounded my how good it was!

My favourite parts were when Indy crashes into the middle seat of the truck. I laughed so loud! I also loved it when Shia looks up as to say "woah, what the heck". LOL

I saw the trailer on Yahoo movies and the playback was awesome. (y)

Jez_ said:
No probs at all.

Anyone wanting any particular section screen capped, let me know and i'll do it :)

Jez, my new best friend, you should screencap the one with Indy swinging on his whip in the warehouse. Superb Indy shot.

Chiliana Jones

Infernal Machine reference in KOTC

Did anyone else notice? in the trailer the indy-gang are running down on some brick's in a temple. The brick's are moving back into the wall so they have to run like hell. The exact same thing is on "Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine" game (only in the game Indy has to go up, not down)on the bonus level were Indy returns to the "Raiders" temple in peru to get his hand on a another hidden golden idol. its almost same "Pipe-like" temple with the moving bricks wall.
If i remember correctly, when the game came out back in 1999, i red somewhere that the game was going to have something that would be related to the upcoming movie. Yes we have the russians but now this too.

CJ

AHegele

I absolutely love it.

but- i don't know if this was cleared up, but some said that the crates exploding was caused by the ark, not true- its a vehicle driving into them, you can see the headlights if you pause it. again, not sure if that was brought up or not.