How Many of You Post? And How many Creep?

Are you a poster, or a creeper?

• Yes, I post

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Nope, I creep

Votes: 16 50.0%

• Total voters

NickTurner

I'm just a creepy poster... :whip:

Though I have to say .....

I don't know WTF has just been discussed above. :confused:

Seriously, (for a second) I normally only post when I get what's going on and feel I can contribute something to the discussion.

Or, I'm just inebriated!

(Which may be now?) :)

Le Saboteur

I obviously post. Hell, I practically own the Uncharted thread.

That said, it's not exactly surprising that The Raven is poorly utilized. Officially The Raven is an Indiana Jones forum; that alone dooms it to... not obsolescence, but something of specialty destination. You'll continue to have a core group of regulars, but most users will drop in and out when they feel the need to re-up their comic book shop credibility.

Efforts to expand upon that core focus have been met with either derision or the cold shoulder. Threads like Stoo's most recent effort at imparting his knowledge of the original Republic Serials should have far more contributors than it does. The various entries in The Mummy & Tomb Raider series' should have more contributions, and when High Road to China finally makes its way to video that page count needs to increase substantially. But they probably won't.

The Raiders said:
Pretty funky. Thought maybe I had a hit, but remembered this site looks the same just about everyday, and the views are way down.

The short answer is this: If you're tired of seeing the same individuals glad handing each other or engaging in circular arguments, post. There are a number of threads out there that would expand your knowledge of, and hopefully interest in, the action-adventure genre. Read and contribute unless your fandom begins and ends with The Last Crusade.

'nuff said.

My 'Yes!' vote raises that tally to a whopping 17!

Montana Smith

Le Saboteur said:
My 'Yes!' vote raises that tally to a whopping 17!

While the 'Nope' creeps suspiciously to 1138. :D

Le Saboteur said:
Threads like Stoo's most recent effort at imparting his knowledge of the original Republic Serials should have far more contributors than it does.

That was a disappointingly poorly attended thread. I only have one more serial to watch, which I've been saving.

Finn

Staff member
Montana Smith said:
While the 'Nope' creeps suspiciously to 1138.
So if somebody is messing with it (and I admit, it is a little suspect)... that must be the man himself!

Montana Smith

Finn said:
So if somebody is messing with it (and I admit, it is a little suspect)... that must be the man himself!

Hmmm, but I don't expect the man himself would be the one doing the dirty work. At least not rounding up perpetrators...

THX_1138.jpg

...and sending them off to the Banana Islands...

THX1138.jpg

:p

HovitosKing

Point is, we've had many polls on here before. None (to my knowledge) have produced the odd trend in results or confusion that this one has. Something's up.

HJTHX1138

Montana Smith said:
While the 'Nope' creeps suspiciously to 1138. :D

Uhhh . . . huh . . . interesting . . .

. . . . Right . . .

Montana Smith said:
Hmmm, but I don't expect the man himself would be the one doing the dirty work. At least not rounding up perpetrators...

THX_1138.jpg

...and sending them off to the Banana Islands...

THX1138.jpg

:p

:eek: AAAAHHHHH!!!

I hate bananas! Please god, not the bananas!

thx-1138-4.png

I HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE! (Screeeech!)

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
So much for 1138.. it's gone to 1139, so suspicions are numbered.

And for the record, of course I creep. How else am I meant to mod? I wouldn't be a mod, if I didn't. ;)

I only post when what I think hasn't been said. And if I really am interested in the topic. Otherwise, I'm just in the background.

indyclone25

i post , and i post quite a bit , other's i think tend to creep since they don't leave comments half of the time , ( a person can get a complex) if they don't get any responses LOL:)