Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Wait until it comes out on DVD

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Download it by torrent (naughty!)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stoo

Rather than see it for the 1st time in French on the 21st, I'm flying back to Montreal this Sunday so I can see it in English.
How's that for dedication? Tickets to an advanced screening may be coming my way (my fingers are crossed) but if not, MIDNIGHT!

Michael24

Hopefully I'll see it first showing on opening day, provided someone's not working so that a car will be available. If not, I'll have to settle for Friday. My dad is actually taking that day off of work because he wants to see it. Either way, I should have seen it once already by the end of the weekend, maybe possibly twice. :whip:

Snakes

Even though I'd love to see it at midnight, I don't think I'll be able to. I'll have to wait till 12:45 on the 22nd. I'll be more awake then also.

WeAreGoingToDie

On opening day after work with my girlfriend, at 7:15pm. We're meeting and eating at a nearby diner first (a fitting dinner spot as the film itself takes place in the 1950's) :D

Adamwankenobi

Midnight. Then again after I've slept for a while. Then again a few days later. Then again and again and again and again when it comes out on DVD. ;)

Crack that whip

After the midnight showing here, I should be going out of town on the morning of the 22nd to visit friends and family in the Niceville / Crestview / Fort Walton Beach area, and I presume I'll see a late afternoon showing with some of my friends there that afternoon, and/or Friday. Saturday I'll be with friends at a LAN party and then perhaps I'll see it again Sunday, before or after returning to Tallahassee. I'm sure I'll see it again in Tallahassee at various times after I get back. I'm also hoping to go visit family in Atlanta in early June, and perhaps I'll see it again there with them.

|ZiR|

Opening day! Then once I get home I'll be torrenting the hell out of it.

I want to go to a midnight screening but I never bothered to check if any of the local places are doing it, and they're probably sold out already if there are. Screwed up on that one.