Indy 'Girl' v. Indy 'Girl'

Indy4ever

:D To kind of expand upon the Villain v. Villain post, which of the 3 Indy girls would Outwit, Outplay and Outlast each other? Which one would fight for her "man" the most? Think of all the factors that go in to this (not just physical strength). Would Marion kick Willie's butt? Would Elsa make the fastest move on Indy?

Magda

I think that ultimately Willie would probably kick Marion's arse. Have you ever seen a cat fight? Forget the punching. Hair-pulling and scratching is brutal! LOL :p

Raffey

Marion would win hands down. Let's face it, Marion looks like a dude, drinks like a dude, fights like a dude, and curses like a dude...kinda makes you wonder..... :eek: :p

Goodsport

Marion has the street-smart skills.

Willie has the screaming/catscratching skills.

Elsa has the academic skills.

Hmm... it's hard to say who'd win. :confused:

-G

Finn

Staff member
Raffey said:
Marion would win hands down. Let's face it, Marion looks like a dude, drinks like a dude, fights like a dude, and curses like a dude...kinda makes you wonder..... :eek: :p
Now I understand that horrid yell aboard the Bantu Wind! :D

Rick5150

Let's face it, Marion looks like a dude, drinks like a dude, fights like a dude, and curses like a dude

Looks like a dude :confused: No way. She would be the most fun to hang with as well.
407.jpg

Magda

You have to admit, Marion looks a little butch and very out of place in a dress. It doesn't suit her.

Rick5150

Ameera, this is interesting. The Belloq dress didn't look as good as it could because she was dirty. The Bantu Wind dress looked great to me, and she looked really cute at the end on the steps with the hat and all. I never thought she looked butch or that she looked like a dude. Just a woman who is not afraid to really dig into life and gets dirty int he process. I guess it is just me :eek: .

To stay on topic, I think that Willie could scream people to death, but the real fight would be between Marion's street smarts and improvisational skills and Elsa's sneaky, do-whatever-it-takes-to-get-what-you-want attitude. You cannot trust her. It is a quality I hate in people.

Indydan13

Elsa would win because she has an army backing her up. She makes one phone call and here comes the Nazis to ruin the day, and saving her.

Marion would fight, but if she was so good, she would not have screamed at the dude who was shot in the head. She's a good fighter only when the odds are on her side, otherwise she just loses.

Willie would...do I really need to get into this. Well, now to think of it, she did put down some thuggees while Marion ran from some dudes in a hay cart and her would-be demise was a monkey.

The Verdict:
1. Elsa won with her army
2. Willie punched a few guys while making their heads blow up with her screaming.
3. Marion hit one guy, ran, and sucker punched him with a pan, all while screaming at one guy's bleeding nose.

fatima

Hmmm good question and intersting to analyse it...well, Marion is the most Indy type there is for female version...she would not let the fight to go easy....I choose Marion.

macwizard

Sophia Rocks the House

Sophia is a babe and would definitely win if she was posessed by Nur-Ab-Sal. She is also smarter than all three, being an archeologist and even fights some nazis when attacked in her apartment. She can also rough it out and never complains like Willie. It's Marian plus the hotness and Willie minus the annoyance. It's also Elsa minus the evil.

IndyFrench

TR.N Staff Member
Sophia is the chic that should have been featured in Indy as a real character. I thought she was awesome after reading the Dark Horse comic adaptation of the Atlantis story.

Now, if we are talking the films, I say it has to be Marion, then Willie, then Elsa - only because Elsa betrayed Indy and that makes her last place, no matter how obnoxious Willie is.

BlackWhskyBlaze

Besides, Marion fights dirty, like Indy, using any means necessary: fireplace logs, frying pans, butterknives, airplane wheel chocks...

I love this woman.