Joke of the Day

San Holo

Indy goes to a small bar in Alaska where he meets up with an Eskimo buddy of his. As they procede to get drunk, they start to argue about who is tougher. The Eskimo bets Indy 50 bucks that he can't drink a bottle of Alaskan moonshine; kill a polar bear; and rape an Eskimo woman in one day. Indy takes the bet with ease, and confidently downs the bottle of moonshine. He then grabs his whip from the table and stumbles out the door. He returns 2 hours later, drunk and bloody. His shirt is torn and his whip has been chewed down to the handle. Indy slams what is left of the whip on the table and says " Alright , now where is this Eskimo woman I gotta kill"... ;)

Share a good joke here

Tom Jones

Its to early for me to come up with a joke that would do yours justice. :yawns: But I thought you... :yawn: I mean I really enjoyed your joke......zZzZzZz......

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
San Holo said:
Indy goes to a small bar in Alaska where he meets up with an Eskimo buddy of his. As they procede to get drunk, they start to argue about who is tougher. The Eskimo bets Indy 50 bucks that he can't drink a bottle of Alaskan moonshine; kill a polar bear; and rape an Eskimo woman in one day. Indy takes the bet with ease, and confidently downs the bottle of moonshine. He then grabs his whip from the table and stumbles out the door. He returns 2 hours later, drunk and bloody. His shirt is torn and his whip has been chewed down to the handle. Indy slams what is left of the whip on the table and says " Alright , now where is this Eskimo woman I gotta kill"... ;)

Share a good joke here

Have I missed a meeting. Is rape now funny?

JuniorJones said:
Have I missed a meeting. Is rape now funny?
Why would you ask that with the South Park fans around here?!:p

George Carlin said it's possible, and I believe him, but Sandy's offering in post #1 doesn't support the idea.

Montana Smith

Rocket Surgeon said:
Why would you ask that with the South Park fans around here?!:p

George Carlin said it's possible, and I believe him, but Sandy's offering in post #1 doesn't support the idea.

"What do canola oil and some abortions have in common?"

Nope, the punchline's still not funny. :(

This one works...

Fellow Cheerleaders Rally Cheer Of Support For Recently Raped Teammate

BLOOMINGTON, IN—The Bloomington East Hawks varsity cheerleaders organized a pep rally after school Monday, in honor of a squad member who was date-raped last weekend. "R-A... P-E-D, nothing's gonna stop Su-zie. Yay, Suzie!" the squad cheered before the 1,500 students who filled the gymnasium to celebrate the victim's return to school. Rapist Fritz Hent, an East Hawks linebacker, will sit out the first game of the season as punishment

The Onion has more than it's fair share of rape jokes, and more often than not they work.

Finn

Staff member
I'm sure you guys weren't aware that "Rape" is a rather common male name in Finland... cue this little gem:

98b428ab5014bbf7acf3a49885cf898d2024ff8d.gif

(In the second panel a company boss asks his two underlings to go keep company to an American associate in a sauna party.)

<small>Well, considering Finnish spelling differs greatly from English, the poor sod shouldn't even hear the tall guy's name spelled out as is... but eh. Gotta appreciate the wordplay nevertheless.</small>

Another good one...

Police Sketch Artist Likes How Portrait Of Serial Rapist Turned Out

BIRMINGHAM, AL—Area police officer Lynn Marie Potter said Monday that she is "pretty proud of" her latest sketch, a drawing of an unidentified white male suspected of committing at least four recent Birmingham-area rapes since February.

"He looks so real, doesn't he?" said Potter, 38, admiring her rendering of the Caucasian believed to be in his early-to-mid 30s. "I mean, he looks like he could just leap off the sketch pad and violate you."

Potter, a certified criminal-image profiler who has drawn more than 400 composite portraits of wanted criminals in her eight years with the Birmingham Police Department, believes this latest illustration is her "finest work yet."

"I've done some good work before this, like my African-American carjacking suspect of 2002, or last year's Latino mugger, but this definitely tops those," Potter said. "What makes this one different is the palpable sense of menace—the disdain at the corners of his mouth and the ice in his gaze. You can practically touch the fibers of his stocking cap."

Potter called her previous drawings "competent, but flat."

"The others were void of personality," Potter said. "But this drawing makes you think, 'I know this guy. My God, maybe he's in my neighborhood right now.' It makes you want to lock your doors."

Added Potter: "I think I'll ask to keep the original of this one and get it framed."

Potter based the sketch on the eyewitness description given by one of the suspect's alleged rape victims, a University of Alabama student attacked at knifepoint in her dorm room.

"As is customary, I sat down with the victim and drew while she described the perpetrator," Potter said. "While I'm very methodical, sometimes it's hard to capture the physical features people describe, and often I have to heavily revise what I've drawn. But when I was done and showed the U of A student the drawing, she said, 'That's him,' and broke into tears."

"I was like, 'Yes!'" added Potter, pumping her fist in triumph.

Detective Fred Haines, Potter's colleague who has been assigned to the rape case, praised the work.

"I like how she added a little white dot to the suspect's pupils to make his eyes stand out," Haines said. "It sent a little chill up my spine, I'll admit. And the shading on the face is nice, too. She's come a long way with skin tones. I remember how, when she first started working here, Lynn Marie would just rub the side of the pencil lead across the paper if she had to draw a black suspect."

Potter's supervisor, Sgt. Dennis Schumacher, defended her early style.

"People in the squad room are likening her recent work to Lucian Freud's confrontational portraiture, but I prefer the crudeness of her novice period," Schumacher said. "The rudimentary line work and the thick, basic contours often captured the anonymous criminals' brutality and low, animal cunning. Though several of her early muggers and murderers looked very different from their portraits, police sketching is less about precisely capturing reality than interpreting it. Yes, Potter's later sketches are technically more accurate, but they have none of the robust expressionism of her early period."

Although a successful police sketch often hastens a suspect's capture, Potter admitted that some part of her hopes that the suspect rapes enough women to attract wider public attention.

"My dream has always been to see my sketches on the wall of post offices from coast to coast," Potter said. "If only one of my drawings ends up on the wall next to mug shots of suspected terrorists and bank robbers, I want it to be my best work

Montana Smith said:
As punishment for rape goes, that's a bit of a joke.
The sad thing, (which they're pointing out), is that it happens. It's more common than you might think and if Penn State is a fine indicator of how administrators will compound a problem.

Finn said:
...cue this little gem:
...and what's the word for "rape"?