A hard decision... can you choose wisely for Indy 5?

Choose wisely, classic Indy with no Harrison or new development for Indy 5?

• An Indiana Jones V with an older and wiser Indy, but in the spirit of KOTCS

Votes: 54 81.8%
  • Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, without Harrison but a classic Indy movie

Votes: 12 18.2%

• Total voters

Zealot

This is a tough choice, but I voted for Classic Indy movie without Ford.
Now, before you guys start flaming me, hear me out. I agree that there is only one Indy - Harrison Ford, but let's face it - Ford isn't getting any younger.
Besides, I didn't really like Kingdom, so doing ANOTHER movie just like Kingdom would be a terrible move in my opinion.
And strangely enough, whenever I thought "who would be good for playing Indy?" I always thought about Hugh Jackman. I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Sparrow

It's not an Indiana Jones film without Harrison Ford. I don't think I need to go into detail what I voted for. ;)

starlings_id

It would be extremely difficult for me to get used to someone else in the role of Indy. It would have to be EXPLOSIVE for me to ever even consider it, and even then I would be very hesistant.

As someone who enjoyed the fourth movie, and the character development in it, I don't think you could really just FORGET everything that happened in the last film, in order to return to the carefree, no strings attached films of the prior era. He's going to have a family now, and that is going to affect it.

I would be against the idea of a prequel film, though, set a few years before KOTCS and ignoring the new developments. But, once again, without Ford, I don't think it could ever be the same. As much as some people opposed this film, I think it would be more "Indy" than a non-Harrison Ford film would.

Samantha