Loads of Indy Lego at the Lego brand store in Germany

Today I went to the Lego brand store in Oberhausen, Germany (I'm from the Netherlands myself) to get my hands on the Indy Legos :D. Although the sets are not available yet in shops in Europe (release in March and April) only the official Lego store carries them already. Here are some pictures:

DSC00167 copy.jpg

Look at Indy cracking the whip :whip: as you pass by the store window:

DSC00176 copy.jpg

DSC00177 copy.jpg

DSC00178 copy.jpg

Indy cracking the whip above is the same standee, but from different points of view you see another image, so it looks like it's moving. Don't know the word for it... anyone?

DSC00157 copy.jpg

DSC00155 copy.jpg

DSC00152 copy.jpg

Here's me greedy grabbing Indy lego :p

DSC00150 copy.jpg

Sooo happy I got my hands on those four sets!
regards

Last edited:

Niteshade007

The large, pillar-like display is also used at the LEGO store in Downtown Disney, only they display all four sets within a class case in the center. On the side when you enter, they have the Lost Tomb and Motorcycle Chase, on different levels, of course. And interestingly enough, the set up that they have for the Lost Tomb has the wrong Indy head as well. Disney must have been shipped a lot of the wrong Indy heads. The other side (there is a yellow divider between each side) has the big set and the Race for Stolen Treasure set, again on different levels. Although Jock's plane is on the same level as the Race for Stolen Treasure set.

No Ticket

Haha... that whip cracking standee is awesome. It looks to good to be one of those "holograms," like on the front of some dvds and such. I'm not sure how they did that.

ForbiddenEye

Very cool! They have a similar display over at the Walt Disney World LEGO store at Downtown Disney I saw today. (In fact, it's that same square-arch-thing)

We don't have that great standee though! Sadly though, they we're El Zilcho on all of the sets except the race for the treasure (-ahem- ARK.) set. Though I was able to find the one set I wanted (the Motorcycle chase from LC.) at Target on the way home!
(y)