Who Can't Wait For the 3 3/4 Figs?

WillKill4Food

There has been SO much speculation going on here, and I love it!:whip:
We are talking about box sets and rare figures when the first wave hasn't even been released yet!
But, I think we need a thread unifying all the hearsay for convenience, so post away.:D

Billy Ray

I know I can't wait! I am as excited now, if not more excited, as when the first new Star Wars 3 3/4" figures were announced back in '95.

deckard24

I'm getting more and more amped for these figures everyday! I vowed a few years back that my hardcore collecting days were over, but now with KotCS on the horizon, I know once I see them on the shelves I'll get bitten by the bug. To be honest, I'm more excited about the Sideshow figure than anything else, but a 3 3/4" Indy from ToD is coming in a close second. I get geeked just thinking about the potential for these figure lines. My only concern is that they won't last long, since the film will come and go, and so will the interest except for the die-hards. Star Wars never seems to lose interest, at least right now, a full 2 1/2 years since the last film.

Katarn07

Isn't this topic a bit redundant? Read the other posts and our comments and you'll realize basically every regular member who comes to the collecting forum is pumped ;)

ChromiumBlue37

Katarn07 said:
Isn't this topic a bit redundant? Read the other posts and our comments and you'll realize basically every regular member who comes to the collecting forum is pumped ;)

I have to agree. This thread is unnecessary. All of us here have expressed our excitement and enthusiasm since July 2007. You can see these sentiments in the other numerous action figure threads.

The_Raiders

I am defenetly gonna be at the store May 1'st when Hasbros stuff comes out, the first figure I want to get is Hasbros 12inch Indiana Jones http://photos.actionfigs.com/showgallery.php?cat=2520 Than I'll start on the smaller ones. i think the !2inch line will get sold the fastes, cause it apears to me when I look for 12inch Indy figures they are all WAY too expensive because everyone wants'em. Hasbros will probablt be like $20.00 at wal-mart :p So the 12inch Indy is first on my list. Than the 3 3/4 figures. :whip:

The_Raiders

I thought it was May firsts, if they do come out in FEB than I need to find out the exact date do I can be in the store. :whip: