"Last Crusade" Action Figures

FILMKRUSC

phantom train said:
These LC figures are tough to find - I haven't seen any at all, not even the remnants of this wave.

Same here. Still waiting for those. They look good if you can find them.

ChromiumBlue37

It would be very interesting to learn how Hasbro decided on the case assortments for The Last Crusdae Waves. Even a child, (Hasbro's supposed primary consumer), could put together more even case assortments..

HovitosKing

Just got back from wal-mart...8 grail knights, 8 indy w/ tie, and 1 young indy. already have all 3 of those, but they didn't have elsa, henry, or vogel :(

btw, some of the indy w/ tie looked absolutely horrible...worse than any of the wave 1-2. awful. it seems assbro still hasn't gotten their quality control down yet.

Bat-Dude

nevsky41 said:
I finally saw some LC figs in Louisville, KY! The same Wal-MArt that had the Cairo Thugs 2-pack & the Mutt w/motorcycle had 1 CAstle Indy and 2 Young INdys today, although they were hidden behind an fx whip on the shelf underneath the pegs, along with some Sallahs and Swordsmen. I only had enough cash to get one, so I got the Castle Indy, and hid one of the Young INdys (yeah, i know, never going to get it, but wiorth a shot! ;) )

Also, the local TRU is shifting the Indy display to the aisle instead of the end cap. They've had the same 2 Belloqs rotting on the shelf for the last month, and I've found that they either have some in the back or will be getting them soon, so here's hoping!

Castle Indy is pretty sweet, BTW. I just hope I can find the others, as I really want this entire wave.

As of this morning, the Springhurst Target had 1 each of Elsa and Vogel, no Henry.

I was glad to see them get them in. This is the 2nd time they've received LC figures! :cool:

Bat-Dude

HovitosKing said:
Just got back from wal-mart...8 grail knights, 8 indy w/ tie, and 1 young indy. already have all 3 of those, but they didn't have elsa, henry, or vogel :(

btw, some of the indy w/ tie looked absolutely horrible...worse than any of the wave 1-2. awful. it seems assbro still hasn't gotten their quality control down yet.

Yeah, the Wal-Marts here in Louisville are only receiving the revision Wave w/Young Indy, Castle Indy, Henry and however many Mutts you can fit in the rest of the box :dead: I've yet to see a Grail Knight, though, so maybe it's only around here??

ForbiddenEye

I finally saw the Cairo Thug 2-pack at a Target. (Next to the same five figures I've moaned about last time-adding another week to their total shelf-life.)

Does that mean Last Crusade boxes will be coming down to Florida?

Tohtally Indy

Hey, I'm a brand newbie here. Been lurking for a while. Took a bit to get confirmed for this board but at least I can post now!

I found remnants of The Last Crusade wave today at TRU. No Vogel or Elsa, but they had one Henry Sr. that I snagged! First time I have seen him on the pegs so I was thrilled!!

Hi everybody!:)

ChromiumBlue37

Well, it finally happened for me - last night at 2 AM. With my partner out of town, I decided to give in to nostalgia, and do a Wal-Mart toy run. Low and behold, there HE was, the first one on the peg, HENRY JONES SR.!! That was the only only new figure among the other peg warmers. It was a Wave 3, revision 2 case. The stock guy was right there and we had a nice little talk.

Apparently 2 cases will come in on the pallets 3 or 4 times a week. He said that there is room each night to stock them and the entire case is filled to the pegs. So guess what? In the one store where I did visit - The Indiana Jones action figures ARE selling. What we are seeing are case remnants from time to time, but they are selling through as well. We just see them more, because we already have them. The stock man also explained that there are no cases sitting behind the double doors. The stock simply comes in and puts them out.

At this particular Wal-Mart, the line IS selling and it is up to Hasbro to send more even packed new figure cases.

bgiles73

I think it is Hasbro's case arrangements that is making completing the LC wave a pain. Over at the Wal Mart where I live they put out new cases All they had were Young Indy, Tie Indy and Indy Sr about six of each! No Vogel, Elsa or Grail Knight to be found and they just got through stocking all they had left! They head about 20 new Mutt's and Old Fart Indy from Crystal Skull!

indyclone25

well i went to my local wal-mart today and found out and old friend is now the asst. manager of the store --- and he said they havent recieved any new cases of indy last crusade yet --- but if he did they don't have the room to put it out --- he said if they do get them in he will call me and hopefully get them for me .

Dupree

Friday I found Henry Sr. at the Walmart in Bensalem, PA.

I started reading around on boards that they were going to be phased in with the older figures so I gave a look and found LC Indy, Young Indy and Henry Sr. thankfully...now I'm just waiting until short round hits shelves :cool:

thejoker

I got real lucky this morning! As I went to Walmart, I stopped by th toy aisle and looked around. Nothing in my interest. As I was about to walk out the aisle, a cart came wheeling through and all the boxes on the cart were of Hasbro. I looked and saw a case of Indy figures. I asked to open and the nice lady opened it up. I lucked out and grabbed a Henry Jones, Young Indy and Indy with Tie. All packed at only 1 per case, while the others were repeat figures. The lady said I lucked out because she was there. She apparently worked for Hasbro and was there to stock the figures on the shelves because apparently my walmart is too lazy :rolleyes:

kevblee

I found all of the LC wave at my local Walmart as well. They only had one Henry Sr. figure...but tons of Grail Knight and Tie Indys. I have not seen any of the LC wave at any TRU or Target stores.

monkey man

I found Henry Jones at KB. They are running a 2 for $15 sale now. Just an option for LC figures. TRU needs to get with the program and start restocking.
What's going on. Bad case assortments from Hasbro and stores that are not getting these things on their shelves. You'd think they'd want the sales. The LC figures do not last long on the shelves.

Luke Skywalker

thejoker said:
I got real lucky this morning! As I went to Walmart, I stopped by th toy aisle and looked around. Nothing in my interest. As I was about to walk out the aisle, a cart came wheeling through and all the boxes on the cart were of Hasbro. I looked and saw a case of Indy figures. I asked to open and the nice lady opened it up. I lucked out and grabbed a Henry Jones, Young Indy and Indy with Tie. All packed at only 1 per case, while the others were repeat figures. The lady said I lucked out because she was there. She apparently worked for Hasbro and was there to stock the figures on the shelves because apparently my walmart is too lazy :rolleyes:

A hasbro employee restocking?

Maybe that means they will notice which ones are the pegwarmers and which are the hard to find figures.... or that they may return the pegwarmes to hasbro and restock with new figures...