Autographs?

Hawkangel

has anyone written to any of the Indy Actors or sent them pictures to be signed? I know Harrison Ford or Sean Connery don't sign autographs, but what of others?

San Holo

Hawkangel said:
has anyone written to any of the Indy Actors or sent them pictures to be signed? I know Harrison Ford or Sean Connery don't sign autographs, but what of others?
The guy that Indy impales with a shish k-bob in TOD works at the China Wok buffet by my house. He autographed my white tux last time I ate there.

ElsaFan

Well, I've finally got my first Alison Doody autograph!! I'm pretty excited, so I had to share this with you guys. My parents and sister think I'm crazy, but hey, as long as this is keeping me away from drugs, nobody should complain!

ElodieJones

I sent letters to Harrison Ford.
I recieved a dedicated picture.
That was not a real autograph of course but only a copy.

ElsaFan

The Alison Doody signature you've got on your script is without the shadow of a doubt fake. I'm sorry to say that. I don't know about the others.

VP

Moderator Emeritus
Yeah that's certainly a fake. It's sporting River Phoenix's and Denholm Elliott's autographs next to a 2003 DVD cover. :p

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
I don't have any autographs. It be cool to get Karen Allen's. An autographed picture of Marion. That be awesome!:whip:

indy_123

temple of john said:
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but what you have is a script autographed by Joe Shmoe, Joe Smith, Joe Jones, etc.

There are alot of these "autographed scripts" on ebay, all the time. There is about a 99.999999999999% chance that all of those signatures are fraudelent.

I never buy stuff like that. The only autographs I tend to value are the ones that I obtain personally. I hope I'm wrong about your script.

Yeah your right..No really because I emailed the yours name are these names real and he never emailed me ever since. DANM:(

Good news, I have an avartar!!!!!!:D

Canyon

I have personal autographs from Karen Allen, Paul Freeman, John Rhys-Davies, Julian Glover and David Yip.:D

I do have a Harrison Ford autograph, but sadly, that wasn't from him personally. ;)