Indiana Jones Hats Now Available at StarWarsShop

Well you have to admit that Marc Kitter makes a much nice hat for the Indy look than any of these. Steve Delk makes better cut down western hats than these for that matter. Does Steve make regular hats as well ? Seems like someone said he does. Goes to show cannot believe ever thing you read.

Charlie

VP

Moderator Emeritus
You're talking about fedoras, these are baseball caps. Your logic doesn't work, sorry.

VP said:
You're talking about fedoras, these are baseball caps. Your logic doesn't work, sorry.

Well of course you are correct to associate Steve and fedora's does not work at all that Is why I put him with cut down western hats and Clinton in base ball hats and Marc a professional competent hatter in Germany in fedora's ..

Glad you observed this as well.

Charlie

Steve

Does Steve make regular hats as well ? Seems like someone said he does. Goes to show cannot believe ever thing you read.

Well, put it this way. At least I make and sell alot of hats, unlike your wife. I have many folks that own 5 or 6, and still come back. I don't lie to my customers about what they are buying. It just eats your ass up that I am a successful Indy hatter. Your behavior is driven by jealously, pure and simple. The cream rises to the top, and is evident in my hats. I cannot help it that your hats are the dredge on the bottom of the barrel. But, you keep them there, and are too stupid to realize the difference. Par for the course. Village idiots usually get or deserve no credence. I am glad you are the way you are. You are and will always be your own worst enemy. I wish you would just blow your brains out, as you would not be missed by anyone that I know. And, the tarnish you have put on the custom hat business would go away. I know of no hatter that would shed a tear over losing you. Hell, we would all show up at your funeral, just to make sure you were indeed, dead. Your lies about your felt would made the rest of us look better. Folks might get the idea all hatters are liars like yourself when describing your felt sources. You would be the laughing stock of the hat trade, if not for your evil intent and vulgarity. For me, I would rather laugh at you, but you make that the impossible. Most of your members at your forum feel sorry for you. In the same way, you see a retarded guy selling peanuts on the street corner,and you give him a sale just because you feel sorry for him. Those are your customers. And you should be very thankful for them. Without that small compasionate group, you would starve to death. Fedora

Steve

No one can stoop that low. I critisize him. He flames everyone, even insulting Canyon here on this board. The guy needs help, either a shrink, or a bullet. Shrinks have not helped, nor the meds. Fedora

Let Canyon fight her own battles..... she's an adult.....

You do her a disservice Steve.....

And you do yourself a disservice by flaming an idiot like G-hatter.... Sure, criticize him all you want (Just as he is entitled to do to Canyon or anyone else) but to stoop to flaming him is to allow him to win.....

As I've said, you're better than that, and we know it

Steve

As I've said, you're better than that, and we know it

No sir, I am afraid I am not better than that. I take up for women. If we were all in one room, I would have been taken away in handcuffs. That not one of you came to her defense, makes me, "not one of you" If in the same room as swindle and he made even one of his comments, I would resort to fisticuffs. Now, that is the kind of guy that I am. A gentleman, to a point. But once that point is crossed, I will try and teach any mother's son a lesson. I was raised that way, see it as a noble thing, and will never change. I may have to use a walking stick with a sword concealed in it when I get too old to swing a good right cross, but by god I am a principled man. You don't **** on my leg and tell me its raining, and you don't insult women. Here, or out in public. If you don't stand for something, you are nothing. I apologize for the frank remarks, but we are not cut of the same cloth. Regards, Fedora

" I would resort to fisticuffs"
Violence is the last resort of the incompetent......

"I would have been taken away in handcuffs"
What a silly thing to seem to be proud of......

I thought better of you Steve.....

Yes he does

Hence what MIGHT be a vested interest in the thread in question..... Where someone DARED to critizise one of his hats, and the person wearing it.....

Steve

Yes he does

Hence what MIGHT be a vested interest in the thread in question..... Where someone DARED to critizise one of his hats, and the person wearing it.....

Dared??? Give me a break!! The person who dared has tried to undermine my hats since day one. Why? Because I would buy nothing from him, as he is a middleman. I go straight to the source as any good hatter would. He has derided my hats since day one. He has an ulterior motive. He tried to get in on my business, I told him to stuff it. I do not need him to make and sell hats. He wanted to sell my hats, with my name on them, with me never touching one. I refused, and he has been trying to wreck me ever since.

I take critism of my hats very well. It only improves them. But, that has to come from my customers, and not another hatter with ulterior motives. He has never even seen one of my hats for gods sake!! Enough said about this. Steve

"The person who dared has tried to undermine my hats since day one"
Well, that's the free market for ya......

Not that I think his little barbs appear to do much to hurt you or your business Steve....

Steve

The person who dared has tried to undermine my hats since day one"
Well, that's the free market for ya......

Not that I think his little barbs appear to do much to hurt you or your business Steve....

I am all for a free market. But, we have truth in advertising laws here. That is one point. The next point is, partiscipating in a free market never allowed for personal threats, threats of sending someone to your house to do you in, or in the case of one guy, calling his employer and trying to get him fired. This is far beyond the pale of a free market. This is only one of scores of things this guy has done. It is underhanded, and not to speak up about it is cowardly. I am no coward. On the truth of advertising, no one has called him on it, because he is such a little fish in a big sea. But his whole line of hats is built upon fabrications. He is not truthful in his advertising, in this free market. That hurts every hatter, because he is only one of one that does this. I despise his sales techniques, I despise his underhanded attacks and lies, and I despise it when he attacks the ladies. When he attacked Holly at COW, he was promptly kicked off. He cannot be a member of any forum except his own for any length of time. I used to feel sorry for him, as I figured he wasn't quite bright, a burger short of a happy meal, but I dunno so much about that anymore. I think he is just a rotten human being, period. And rotten to the core.

His barbs do nothing to hurt my business. Never have, never will. It is just the principle of the matter that gets to me. With that, I will just forget about this and move on. Sorry for the disruption. Steve

"we have truth in advertising laws here"
Actually, here we have a NO ADVERTISING law.... and it's the only law that matters.... cause the internet isn't goverend by any one country.....

"When he attacked Holly at COW"
Keep what goes on with the COWards, with the COWards.... nobody here cares.... (Or I'd suspect very very few here do....)

"a burger short of a happy meal"
I think even that might be giving him too much credit.....