Indy cologne

james2094

Hi their everyone, I have recently acquired a bottle of Indiana Jones cologne and I wondering if anyone could tell me a little more about it. There was a thread on here last year and I think there were links to pics of the brochure. Someone might have said it didn't exist well I have a 100ml bottle complete with box in front of me!!! Were there many made? I have seen the women's perfume frequently but never the men's cologne. Thanks

james2094

Indy cologne pic

Here is an image of the cologne

trademe_starwars.jpg

Lon

I have seen various Indy-related cologne/perfume products but never really knew if they were officially licensed. This looks like an official product.

I have all four put out (that I know of). I also just bought the press kit and brochures that show the store counter displays etc.

Should I post pictures?

james2094

If you are wondering why the box looks so crappy it's because its a tester. I doubt the sold product would look like that. Anyway Im sure its been licensed by lucasfilm, but for some reason unsuccessful unlike the ladies perfume which is made by the same company in Italy.

james2094

pretty awesome

That display is damn cool.
But see what Im talking about. The women's perfume on the right is relatively easy to get hold of, whereas the men's cologne on the left is an impossibility. The cologne I have is a tester at that and wasn't for sale.

Doc Savage

One would have to be a true fanatic to wear that...$12.99 on Ebay, huh? Look out, Mrs. Savage, your hunky adventurer is gonna smell real nice tonight!!