How Will it End?

00Kevin

Indyfan
I always just thought they went off and lived happily ever after :eek: perhaps this topic shold be promoted to it's own thread, NAW!

BananaJones

Thanks Aaron and jones for answering my question. On a different topic, who in their right mind would watch Tomb Raider 40 to 50 times? :eek: :eek:
Is it because Jolie is in a tank top? :confused: :confused:

00Kevin

Indyfan
jones said:
00Kevin said:
Aaron H said:
DARN IT! 00Kev is getting too smart! We must destroy him!

and what better way then to make me watch Tomb Raider 50 times in a row :eek: :O :eek: :0
I have seen Tomb Raider 40 times!

traitor...

*turns to others*

and what do we do with witches?

BURN EM! BURN EM ALREADY BURN EM!!!!!!!!!!

and what also burns apart from witches?

MORE WITCHES!!!!!

00Kevin

Indyfan
forget eliminating me! ELIMINATE JONES!

and what better way then to make him watch "THE STAR WARS HOLIDAY SPECIAL" 100 times?

:D

jones

Uh oh now I have everyone against me! Before everyone hates me LET ME SPEAK lol. Of coarse the Indy movies are A LOT better than Tomb Raider. TR is justa fun action movie. The IJ movies are fun QUALITY action/advnture movies. I like movies with no good plot too because they're still fun to watch. But the Indy movies are by far better then TR. And I have seen them more than TR lol. Okay now everyone trash lol... Oh yeah `you know who you are` dont tell everyone my IM name!! They wont like that eaither!

BananaJones

Hey jones, I must apologize for causing everyone to trash you because of your infatuation with Tomb Raider. Still, i still can't imagine watching TR 50 times!!!! Once is enough for me.:) Hey whatever floats your boat, dude.

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
TOP SECRET!!!!!!!! INDY IV ENDING REVEALED!

Okay, I'm going to go out on a limb and tell you all how the film is going to end.
Are you ready?

Just checking...

Really, really sure you want to spoil the end already?

Okay, I warned you!

The ending of Indiana Jones IV will be: Credits and music!

Okay, truth of the matter is that the ending is in limbo. The film could go one of three ways...there are a few other ways, but these are the ones being considered.
1. Indy's treasure is lost, again, and he goes off on another adventure. (prehaps a setup for V?)
2. Indy...gasp!...dies.:eek: (ending the films for all time)
3. Indy "passes" the whip and hat on to offspring. (another setup for V?)

Will they come to pass? Who knows...execpt the Shadow!...err...I mean, who knows execpt Lucas. And even then I'm not sure if he knows where he wants to take the series.

jones

I'd prefer the first one! But we know Indy won't die. It just can't happen. Or Ford wouldn't do the movie. And Ford said he will not pass it on to a son or a daughter. Soo..?

bob

I personally believe that it is an over simplification to simply list 3 factors I too doubt that Indy would be killed off, however I believe that Henry will either at the end or at the beginning of an adventure.

The ending of the Indy series need not be so blatent, so that it is paraded in 50 ft letters with Neon lighting announccing the end of the Indy series but I would imagine something symbolic at the end of the series to draw a sense of finality for the character.

jones

Nahh I still think Henry wont die. I'm not saying he took over Indy 3 because he didn't IMO, but if he wasn't in Indy 3 it wouldn't be as popular AT ALL.

bob

You must admit though that out of the supporting cast that we know of from past films Henry is the most likely to go.

BananaJones

IMO Henry will die in Indy 4. Why? in LC the chemistry between Ford and Connery is so great, that made the movie. So the chemistry between the father and son will continue, the mini-bickering going on between them; but Henry dies at the end. It would be a great ending of the series when Henry reconizes and acknowledge Indy's place in the world of archeology.

PS If you are confused by this. Please ignore this for I'm a bit confused too, cause I have no f*cking idea how to explain my opinion