Ask me any question

DocWhiskey

A: I dig simplicity, so in all honesty I always dug cane-swords!

Q: Who is your favorite hero sidekick in any medium?

jamesdude

A: huh..huh.no duh Beavis! huh...heh

Q: How many licks does it take YOU to get to the center of a tootsie pop.

(ive tried the 3 licks, ended up hurting my tooth)

A: The Letter E (y)

Q:

This thing all things devours:
Birds, beasts, trees, flowers;
Gnaws iron, bites steel;
Grinds hard stones to meal;
Slays king, ruins town,
And beats high mountain down.

Last edited:

Dark Horse

A: Time

Q: When you stop and look, you can always see me. If you try to touch, you cannot feel me. I cannot move, but as you near me, I will move away discreetly....(what am I?)

The Drifter

Dark Horse said:
A: Time

Q: When you stop and look, you can always see me. If you try to touch, you cannot feel me. I cannot move, but as you near me, I will move away discreetly....(what am I?)

A: Either a rainbow or a mirage

Q: Where is Discolad at?

Dark Horse said:
/ Nah - it was the horizon. ;)

Come on man! Sure everyone derails threads but this one was simple. Answer then Question.

Party Foul!

3479431796_400d3d5141.jpg

;)

By the way is that a Hartford Whalers shirt?

Gear

A: Graham Chapman.

Snip, snap. Widout Google too.

Q: Which Python member was gay?

Remember, clicking the G spage for it's cheating.

A: They were all quite happy, except for that Cleese fellow...left a year early as I recall.

Q:What about the Hartford Whalers question?

so wah mu

A; Hartford whalers.

English born reggae tribute band with a slightly dyslexic sounding patois with links to Rastafari from Borehamwood.

Q; When something is described as being at 6's and 7's with something, or dressed to the 9's -what is it refering to? Or in regards to the Hertfordshire Wailers -reefering to??

Last edited:

WillKill4Food

A: The human inability to resist our affinity to concoct notions of morality and philosophy linked to divinity and salinity, thus creating a connection to the vastness of infinity.

[What's with all the deep questions in this thread?]

Q: So, have you ever had the girl (or guy) that you want to date tell you that she (or he) loves you like a brother (or sister)? I can't describe how much it sucks.

so wah mu

A; Affirmitive, usually when the budget of the 1st date hasn't exceeded more than £10 .(about $7)

Q; Have you ever been blown out by a Princess for a space pirate who flies a ship with Jabba contraband onboard? only to find out she's your sister (the Princess that is-not the Jabba contraband) ???

-I can't tell you how much that sucks.

...I can't, because it never happened.

...it was just hypothetical.

and a long time ago...in a galaxy far, far away

#shuffles off stage left#