Marion, Willie or Elsa?

Choose, but choose wisely

• Total voters

qwerty

Do you people realy believe that if Elsa was real and she lived in todays world she would be a Nazi.
Imagine that. Elsa is real Austrian woman. She is realy after the grail. She has a job and a life. Everything that happens in the world has the same influence on her like on anybody else. Now the question is: Is she a nazi?
I don't think so.

Doc Savage

qwerty said:
Do you people realy believe that if Elsa was real and she lived in todays world she would be a Nazi.
Imagine that. Elsa is real Austrian woman. She is realy after the grail. She has a job and a life. Everything that happens in the world has the same influence on her like on anybody else. Now the question is: Is she a nazi?
I don't think so.
True...but she's also an opportunistic fortune hunter. Her Nazism, agreed, was coincidental, but it displayed how far she'd go to get what she wanted. So I reiterate that I wouldn't want to have to watch my back.

qwerty

Just a small tip. When I sad which woman would you choose I ment that sexualy. I can see that there are several members of the oposite sex that voted here. Did you misunderstand the point of this pole or are you all just funny that way. Just for the record, I have nothing against that girl on girl stuff.:D

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Canyon said:

I think it's about time to post a "Which is the hottest Indy?" thread in response to this "Marion, Willie or Elsa?" which one's hottest thread? This time HF at his best versus Sean Patrick Flanery versus River Phoenix. :whip:

Ray Delark

Violet Indy said:
I think it's about time to post a "Which is the hottest Indy?" thread in response to this "Marion, Willie or Elsa?" which one's hottest thread? This time HF at his best versus Sean Patrick Flanery versus River Phoenix. :whip:

George Hall:D Indy is like dynamite and wine. He only get better with age:whip:

Canyon

qwerty said:
Just a small tip. When I sad which woman would you choose I ment that sexualy. I can see that there are several members of the oposite sex that voted here. Did you misunderstand the point of this pole or are you all just funny that way. Just for the record, I have nothing against that girl on girl stuff.:D

Typical guy. :rolleyes: :D You'd like that, wouldn't you? :eek:

Us girls were just voting on who the best female lead is. ;)

KDuncan

Canyon said:
Typical guy. :rolleyes: :D You'd like that, wouldn't you? :eek:

Us girls were just voting on who the best female lead is. ;)

Totally agree with you, Canyon. When I voted, I was merely saying that I think Marion was a good lead female. Sheesh.

qwerty

It's one thing what you think and totaly something else what I am thinking. If you could only imagine.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Doesn't matter what nationality, guys are all sick minded!!! I should know, I spend too much time around guys!!!

ElsaFan

People, stop saying Elsa was a Nazi. She never was. She used the Nazis to get closer to the Grail, like Donovan did (although for a different purpose). It just so happened that she was Austrian, fair and blue-eyed, which of course made it easier for the Nazis to sympathize with her... I thought they made it clear in the movie that she never really was a Nazi, hence the Rallye scene where she's the only one sad and depressed. She's more of a Nazi tag-along, with a secret agenda.

'I believe in the Grail, not the Swastika.'

Just my two-cents.

Patrick

I couldn't say. They all look nice.

I'd say I would try to juggle them all at once, while really, never getting any of them to like me from the start.

And yes, I'm disgusting.:(