Jose Angel Villar poster

Dr.Sartorius

I found this new KOTCS fan poster by Jose Angel Villar on IndianaJones.de. The artist also has an awesome Fate of Atlantis illustration up on the site.

fanArtJosesdfds.jpg

Dr.Sartorius

Whoops, didn't notice this was already posted. I checked most of the threads in this section but skipped the "New Indy 4 Fan Teaser" thread thinking it was about another fan trailer.

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
We recently received sad news about the artist who made the excellent Fate of Atlantis banner for the video game section, Jose Angel Villar. R.I.P.
Dear friends at TheRaider.net,
I'm writing to announce you the sad passing of Jose Angel Villar on the night of October the 31st.
He was a great fan and follower of your website and he collaborated by sending some of his illustrations which you kindly shared.
If you find it convenient, I'd love to ask you for a small tribute on the site or social media. It will be highly appreciated by his friends and family.

Hartmurmur

R.I.P.: Jose Angel Villar

Moedred said:
We recently received sad news about the artist who made the excellent Fate of Atlantis banner for the video game section, Jose Angel Villar. R.I.P.

I've always admired his work, and am terribly saddened by this news.

Does anyone know if he had an official website? I see galleries of his in different forums (Deviantart) but no specific personal site.