New Video...Indy's Hat and Jacket

JayDee

@metalinvader

thanks for the upload! so i could d/l it and can now watch it over and over again in a loop ^^

oh boy, i cant wait for this movie! when you compare the interviews of Ford from the dvds and his behaviour right now in this interviews, it seems to me that he was kinda depressed when they made the interview for the dvd. i thought at this time "geez, he is really too old to make another Indy movie". but now it seems he is back to g.o. , and he has really fun in making this movie :whip:

metalinvader

IndyFalco,JayDee..It's no problem,What so ever!:)

JayDee..I was thinking the same thing,In regards to Fords behaviour.He genuinely appears to be enthused with this movie.(y)

Blue Jay

Professor Jones said:
Yes, is there? Maybe from the paramount site as usual?

i dont think so!
I tried every variation of the previous link with yesterdays date, as it was possible before, did not work this time-

I dont understand their policy. Some vid are available in HD downloads, others are not.
Who knows...

Spriggan Jones

Tsar said:
Some more:

indyscreensja9.jpg

Take a look at the first picture of Indy with the army guy leaning against the grate with the orange lighting effect...

the guy in the army outfit is probably one of the soviets in disguise. I think this may be a glimps at one of the fight scenes from the movie. The orange lighting makes me think of flames. Could the rocket sled fight from the saucer men script have made it into KOTC in some form?

G-Man

barranca, violet indy...

My guess, when watching the video, was that the guy between Indy and Marion (you can just see his grey hair and white shirt) in the eighth picture was John Hurt.

Billy Shears

Blue Jay said:
I dont understand their policy. Some vid are available in HD downloads, others are not.
Who knows...
I'm pretty sure that it has something to do with the extracts from the old movies or older interviews. When you take a look, you will recognize, that all videos which contain only new material are in HD. So I think that they simply don't have the old material in HD ;)

deckard24

What a great video!

I gotta say though, seeing Ford in action and not just posing or in a selected screenshot, really does show his age. Yeah he's in amazing shape, but you can see the difference big time since LC, and that's a good thing. It's nice to see he has a weariness to him, it fits hand in hand with one of his most famous lines, "It's not the years, honey, it's the mileage!"

As for the blue screen, I'm not concerned. If anyone here has seen War of the Worlds(which as flawed as it is), they'll know the integration of the cgi and real world photography was top notch. I'm sure the fx will be so good, it'll be tough to spot at times.

My God, 30 custom jackets and 30 fedoras!!:D
I just want one of the prop department heads to give me a call and say, " Just come on down here and pick out whatever you'd like!"

IndyFalco

deckard24 said:
What a great video!
I just want one of the prop department heads to give me a call and say, " Just come on down here and pick out whatever you'd like!"

That would be an absolute Dream come true
:) :D (y) (y) (y) :whip:

fatima

I have to add something that none has pointed out so far: Harrison when he talks about Indiana Jones is full filled with enthusiasm and passion, something you don't see him doing each time he presents a new character, and that is a must to see!

barranca

Looking back in years to come I think future generations will remember Harrison for Indy primarilly, Solo next, then his other movies. He is such a physical actor, you can see he loves this role, he is so vital and animated discussing it and when acting.
This video above all else has gotten me more excited than anything else yet. I cant wait for the trailer!! :D :D

Sakis

TR.N Staff Member
For those who want to keep any video in their hard drive they'll have to do this:
1. Go to the official site and run the entire video.
2. For Internet Explorer users go to the Tools commad and choose Internet Options.
3. From the General tub at the Browsing history click Settings.
4. It opens a dialog box by the name Temporary Internet Files and Setting. Click View files.
5. From there opens Windows Explorer folder that contains all the files from the sites you have visited.
6. Sort by name and you will find a file with the name 991130-10.flv. Copy and paste it at you desired folder and there you go.
With the right player you can play this clip over and over again in a quality better than youtube's. I hope it helps.:cool:

Sakis

TR.N Staff Member
Additionally, you can convert it in any type .mpeg, .mov, .avi, ect. I made an .avi file out of it and with my DivX certified player I can watch it in my big screen TV set.:D

Deckard

Harry really looks great in this video, I can't wait to see him running, jumping and swinging around in the trailer. Good to see Steve Delk getting some credit like that too.

Indy_Chic

Oh my gosh what a DROOL-TASTIC video!!! I think I have an even bigger crush on Indy then I did five minutes ago! :eek:

Chris Jones

Looks like they are making a lot more documentary videos for this movie than they did for the previous three on the limited edition DVD. Hope to see all of these and more on the DVD when it comes out. Good stuff.

barranca

That's an interesting point, as ever these days there seems to be a camera crew documenting as much as they can behind the scenes. The DVD extras will be Very good I feel.