Indy arrives in Germany :)

triklops

Went to see "I Am Legend" and saw this one in the cinema :

attachments.php

sorry for the bad quality...

torao

Moderator Emeritus
Was it standing there unpacked like that? *lol*
It's always weird and kind of surreal to see the first poster, picture or whatever of a movie you've been "taking part of" for so long in public space.
May I ask you where/ in which city the picture was taken?

triklops

@torao :

That's Göttingen.

karte.gif

I did not notice that plastic around it until I saw the picture at home :) Actually it looks pretty cool in real.

Blue Jay

i am going to see i am legend in berlin in an hour, i am really thrilled if they have anything like that :)

if i see anything i will post it immediatly :)

triklops

Blue Jay said:
i am going to see i am legend in berlin in an hour, i am really thrilled if they have anything like that :)

if i see anything i will post it immediatly :)

a friend of mine told me the box has already been there for at least a week

Blue Jay

just returned, and in berlin at the zoo palast the box is standing. i took a picture with my cell phone. i will upload it in a few minutes...

there it is...

ohh and by the way, it says in german: indiana jones und das königreich des kristallschädels :)

Last edited:

triklops

Nice nice nice nice !!!
It's kinda unbelievable that we are only 4 month away from a FOURTH INDY ADVENTUREEEEE !!!!!!

Indy_Chic

triklops said:
Nice nice nice nice !!!
It's kinda unbelievable that we are only 4 month away from a FOURTH INDY ADVENTUREEEEE !!!!!!

Agreed! :D Just seeing these awesome pictures makes me even more and more excited that Indy IV is just around the corner!!! :whip:

ReggieSnake

O yeah, I guess I forgot about that:rolleyes:, I've been counting on my own, you know. (my phone has a handy feature for count-downs(y) )

DoomsdayFAN

Citizen_Kane said:
I guess nobody knows what's in the crate. But people do speculate about that: http://raven.theraider.net/showthread.php?t=12123
In my initial message of the thread you can read what a guy working at the theatre told me about the box.

Cool. Maybe we can continue some of that disscussion in here.

Maybe... its the ARK!

But I doubt its anything spoilerish. Because, you know, FOR SURE there'd be somebody who'd try to open it before May 22.

Dr. HenryJones.jr

no problem, we can plan to steal the crate from cinema, haha... in Luxembourg hasn't yet... ah grumpy.

viral marketing...??? hm, maybe is guess the right.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Finally! Yesterday, went to the cinema and lo and behold the crate has arrived in Australia! Also the Vanity Fair Indy issue finally came in. Two great Indy stuff in one day! Great way to spend the Australia Day long weekend.(y)

Indyana Joana

DoomsdayFAN said:
Cool. Maybe we can continue some of that disscussion in here.

Maybe... its the ARK!

But I doubt its anything spoilerish. Because, you know, FOR SURE there'd be somebody who'd try to open it before May 22.

Good comeback! :) They were trying to clear out that huge room of crates and decided to send it to Germany! Oh no!

:gun: :whip:

When does the movie come out in Germany?