My Indy Collection

I have not put my photos from my DSi to the computer so i can post my Indy photos but as soon as possible i will post them. I don't have a lot but I'm still collecting Indy goodies.

So Far this is what I have.

1. Indiana Jones BK cups about 10 (NOTE I was unable to keep the frie container because it was so greasy T_T.

2. Indiana Jones KOTCS cereal box, Kellogg's

3. Lego Indiana Jones PSP game and the case for it

4. Papa Johns Indy gift card

That's all for now planning on buying The Last Crusade movie seen it but I want to buy the movie, its my favorite so far.

I wanted to buy a Indy ornament but my mom said it cost to much :mad: which it did!

bkindy.JPG

lao che & sons

you have a nie collection started. When I started I remember I had a raiders vhs, the movie novels, and 1 lego motorcycle chase set. Now I'm out of room to store and display my collection. :p I'll have to make a thread about it one day when I have an hour or so. :rolleyes:

Keep it up;)

lao che & sons said:
you have a nie collection started. When I started I remember I had a raiders vhs, the movie novels, and 1 lego motorcycle chase set. Now I'm out of room to store and display my collection. :p I'll have to make a thread about it one day when I have an hour or so. :rolleyes:

Keep it up;)
Thank you, I would like a bigger collection but I live in a RV so my parents won't let me collect a lot.

Joosse

Perhaps you should tell your parents that you are likely to become emotionally scarred if they don't let you indulge a little more in your collection. This way you are liable to spend most of your money on that once you move out, and it will influence any job or relationship you eventually end up having.

It's like parents telling their children they can't have any sweets. These are the people who end up fat when they get older becayse they can't control temselves.

I should know. It happened to me. Not that fat part, but the spending too much money on Indy part... :rolleyes:

Joosse said:
It's like parents telling their children they can't have any sweets. These are the people who end up fat when they get older becayse they can't control temselves.

Does this apply to sexual repression?:confused: