Top 10 Archaeological Discoveries

TrentPraeger

Very interesting video. Some of those on the list really grabbed my attention. Kinda hard to call them The Top 10, though. I find that point debatable, but good video nonetheless. Thanks for sharing.

Fortune and Glory.:whip:

TrentPraeger

Indy Scout 117 said:
WHAT!?!??! no Ark of the Covenant??????? :( lol just kidding. be cool if they found it though :p

Agreed. If they did find it, I'd probably try to fly out to where they found it, just to take some photos if I could. That would be truly amazing if they found it.

Indy Scout 117

TrentPraeger said:
Agreed. If they did find it, I'd probably try to fly out to where they found it, just to take some photos if I could. That would be truly amazing if they found it.

you didnt read the Indiana Jones Handbook did you? tsk tsk tsk...NO PHOTOGRAPHY NEAR THE WRATH OF GOD!!!! ;) lol

TrentPraeger

Indy Scout 117 said:
you didnt read the Indiana Jones Handbook did you? tsk tsk tsk...NO PHOTOGRAPHY NEAR THE WRATH OF GOD!!!! ;) lol

You're right, I never read it. I want to, but I just never got around to it. Is it worth paying for it?

Oh, and anyone heard of the diamond shipwreck? NatGeo did a story on it. Now THAT is a find, if only monetarily speaking.

Indy Scout 117

TrentPraeger said:
You're right, I never read it. I want to, but I just never got around to it. Is it worth paying for it?

hell yeah its worth paying for it!! (y) its a great read, made me laugh a lot. just dont try any of the crazy stuff it says. since ive read it, ive always wanted to try a J-turn :p lol