You are invited too.

Redbeard

I thought all of you guy's here are members of COW as I figured the may not be true I would like to invite you folks from the Raven to our annual Summit.

Read all about it here at Indyartifacts or here at COW

I sure hope one or the other from here will pop up. You can always ask Canyon what a great time we had the last time.

High regards,
Redbeard

Last edited:

The German

Hey all,
Redbeart and I are the organisators of this summit. Hello together :D
It would be great to see some of you here in Hannover. We will have some great adventures like riding into a mine, visiting the Marienburg have a spooky tour on the graveyard incl. english speaking guide ofcourse. we will look RotlA on a real 50s cinema and and and....

Just be so kind and look at our program. You don`t want to miss it, shure

So come and find fortune and glory

:whip:

Kind regards,
The Geman

VP

Moderator Emeritus
welcome_tumma.jpg

Welcome, The German.

The German

Thank you for the warm welcome VP. I am happy to be here.
I wonder why no one seens to be interested in the summit.
No small comment? Just some words what you think of it? Or are you just wait what will happen next. :D

Maybe you have missed theprises you can get when you come to our Indy Olympics.
An Adventuerbilt from Fedora himself
A grail from Redbeart
A grailtablet form Indiana Tom
ans some more
Just think about it. You will miss something great.

Kind Regards,
The German

intergamer

I would love to be there, although I am kind of limited by my inability to make special trips to Germany on command.

The German

Hey Intergamer,
sad to hear. Maybe we here in Germany can manage something for you to bring you here to the summit? Anything we can do? I don`t know wher are you from but we have an airport trainstation, cars, some whips :whip: :)

Tennessee R

Sounds like fun. What would be great is if there was an Indy summit once a year in 15 states (One in Tennessee would be nice ;) ) spread around the USA, and at least one summit a year in each Indy-loving country.

If I had a million dollars, I would build an indy theme park, with contests, and physical fitness tests.

intergamer

Tennessee R said:
Sounds like fun. What would be great is if there was an Indy summit once a year in 15 states (One in Tennessee would be nice ;) ) spread around the USA, and at least one summit a year in each Indy-loving country.

If I had a million dollars, I would build an indy theme park, with contests, and physical fitness tests.

If you think you can do that with 1 million dollars, you're living in the wrong millenium, my friend :p