Base Attractions

What is your primary draw to the opposite sex?

• Boobs

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Butt

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Brawn (Muscular)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Big (Tall)

• Bones (Slim)

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Brainy (Intellect)

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Big Smile (face)

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Broad (Fat)

• Breathing (Anything goes)

• Total voters

IAdventurer01

Face, and not shaped like a big red ball is the initial draw towards someone. But if the girl is dumb as a doorknob or without a compatible sense of humor - all bets are off.

I also prefer taller (5'8 - 6'0) brunettes with a reasonably slender build and practical fashion sense. But those are just bonuses, I am in NO position to be that picky. :(

Jack Nelligan

Rocket Surgeon said:
What's you position on man-boobs? Weightlifters or doughnut lifters boobs?

female-bodybuilders-131.jpg

Care to revise your standards?

Wow! That dude has great boobs!

roundshort

People ask me this question all the time, are you a bob man, or a leg man, . . .I guess Ihave to say that I am an ass man. Because people always say, "Your and Ass, man!"

For the late great Rodney Dangerfield!

Jack Nelligan

I don?t remember who said this, but a man was asked, ?what kind of women do you find attractive?? His answer was, ?the women who find me attractive!?

Dr Bones

I'm holistic kinda guy...something about the whole appearance at a glance gives a lot away. Facial features and expression, build, posture, deportment, dress sense, hair, social setting. Gives me a good idea of the person she is without even saying a word.

There is always physical attraction before anyting else, even if they have great personality. Some don't agree but when they fall for someone they say they didn't find attractive, I wonder then how did they fall for that person? They must have found them in some way attractive, but perhaps didn't acknowledge it at first.

It's not shallow, just a million years of natural selection.

BTW, the bodybuilder is grotesque.

DocWhiskey said:
Good God! It's like Kelly Ripa meets the Incredible Hulk.

Kelly ripa what she likes offa you and throws away the rest! She must have some handshake!

Try to curb HER spending, "Now honey, we can't use the credit card till next month..."