Your Confessions.

The_Raiders said:
Dude your lucky if you got a girl that like the same stuff you do. For me I thinks it's hard to find a girl that likes Indy and Star Wars, and won't mock me for collecting figures. there was one girl I kinda talked to before but (I have NO idea what I did) she won't even glance at me any more. Makes me fell pretty bad too. :(

Ha!

You think that's hard? A girl that likes Spielberg? Dime a dozen.

Try finding a gal with whom you can discuss Bergman or Cocteau or the bunch. Now that's a chore.

I confess to being hopelessly, pathetically single. I confess to being a morose, self-deprecating, lonely pr*ck.

Iandiana

ResidentAlien said:
Ha!

You think that's hard? A girl that likes Spielberg? Dime a dozen.

Try finding a gal with whom you can discuss Bergman or Cocteau or the bunch. Now that's a chore.

I confess to being hopelessly, pathetically single. I confess to being a morose, self-deprecating, lonely pr*ck.

But that's why we love you!

Iandiana

The_Raiders said:
Dude your lucky if you got a girl that like the same stuff you do. For me I thinks it's hard to find a girl that likes Indy and Star Wars, and won't mock me for collecting figures. there was one girl I kinda talked to before but (I have NO idea what I did) she won't even glance at me any more. Makes me fell pretty bad too. :(

Raiders... what would Indy do? Grab her and get her to notice you. You don't move forward standing in one place. Ask her what's up. Whatever she says will at least be a reaction.

Michael24

My confession:

I shoplifted once when I was about 9 or 10. I was vacationing with my mom in Oregon at my aunt and uncle's ranch. I bought this really cool cap gun in town one day (which I still have) and after a few hours of playing with it out in the woods with my cousin, I lost the clip for it. A couple days later we all went back into the town to the same store. I found a clip lying out from a box that had been opened and no one was around, so I stuck it in my pocket. I knew it was wrong, but I hated that I'd only had the thing for less than a day and had already lost a piece of it.

The_Raiders

Iandiana said:
Raiders... what would Indy do? Grab her and get her to notice you. You don't move forward standing in one place. Ask her what's up. Whatever she says will at least be a reaction.

Yeah I supose that's right. The only time I see her is at church and she has a big... tough... itimidating dad :eek: But I might have an advatage her dad is a friend of my uncle. When I first met her she just walked up to me virtually outa no where (lol) shook my hand and we started talking. At the time (bout a year ago) I have never been noticed by a pretty girl so I never talked much and wasn't sure how to react, and eventually she stoped talking to me (n) than last spring she all of a sudden started saying hi again so this time I stared talking more. Than over the summer when we were really talking I wanted to ask her out but wanted to get to know her more first. But than this winter she just sora started ignoring me. Still the same way now.I would at leat wave or smile when she walks past me if she at least glanced. :rolleyes:

Michael24

The_Raiders said:

I know what that's like. I had a similar experience in high school. There was a girl in my German class that I really liked, and I actually talked to her when I could. But then she found out (from a friend of a friend) that I "liked" her, and she suddenly stopped talking to me and switched seats to the other side of the room. :(

Iandiana

Wave? Smile?

Speak sir that's why God gave you a voice. I understand it's easier said than done but you'll never know until you try.

My girlfriend is WAY out of my league. WAAAAAY out. We chatted a bit and eventually I asked her to go for a drink (pretending I was bored and had nobody else to go with) and then during a pool game something clicked. I had nothing to lose by trying so I just grabbed her arms and pulled her toward me and laid the best one I got on her lips. I have been impulsive a couple of times in my life and this was definately the best response.

Please don't try this in case she slaps you or gets a restraining order but at least talking may do something. At least you can say you tried. And when you do - let me know. Good Luck.(y)

The_Raiders

Iandiana said:
Please don't try this in case she slaps you or gets a restraining order but at least talking may do something. At least you can say you tried. And when you do - let me know. Good Luck.(y)

Yeah I won't go for kissing her for a while, I don't even know her good enough to ask her out. But I'll try to look for her at church tommorrow. If I do see her I'll let you know what happens. (y)

Iandiana

The_Raiders said:
Yeah I won't go for kissing her for a while, I don't even know her good enough to ask her out. But I'll try to look for her at church tommorrow. If I do see her I'll let you know what happens. (y)

Good man. You've taken your first step into a larger world - I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO SAY THAT!

On the confessions thing though - when I kissed her I was with my ex and the tired excuse is true that we really were ready to break up anyway. Still feel the shame.

The_Raiders

Yeah, well I'l look for her tomorrow I do not always see her at church. Mabe she stoped talking to me because she thought it was stupid that I always wear my fedora to church... :rolleyes:

The_Raiders

Well apart from my being unpopular with girls, and back to confessions.

I cleaned spilled milk with a dirty dish rag and now I hope no one notices the counter smells like mildu

Most the time when I think of a confession to post here I forget what it is so right now I find myself thinking of what it was I thought before (does that make sense?)

No Ticket

Here's a new one... I've got a pretty big crush on a girl who is one of my best friends, but she's engaged to someone. I only recently started thinking of her like that. For the longest time she's been the girl I go to for advice when I am into some OTHER girl, lol.

But I dare not say anything. I'm not gonna ruin our friendship. That'd just be stupid.

No Ticket said:
Here's a new one... I've got a pretty big crush on a girl who is one of my best friends, but she's engaged to someone. I only recently started thinking of her like that. For the longest time she's been the girl I go to for advice when I am into some OTHER girl, lol.

But I dare not say anything. I'm not gonna ruin our friendship. That'd just be stupid.

Been there... done that... f***ed it all up. Royally.

:(

Life's a b****.

Iandiana

Yup No Ticket been there myself and messed everything up. There is no good answer to this. If you say something you may ruin your friendship and if you don't say anything it may eat away at you.

Then again... stuff like this is inspirational. I used my moping for writing. Now i'm happy I have no creativity.

My confession: I'm starting a new job tomorrow but I'm waiting to hear from a better one... I will be using a lame excuse to bunk off work and attend the second interview.

Attila the Professor

Staff member
"All train compartments smell vaguely of sh--. That's the worst thing I can confess."

Can anyone tell me where this comes from - without google?

Deckard

Attila the Professor said:
"All train compartments smell vaguely of sh--. That's the worst thing I can confess."

Ah, that movie is great and yet no one seems to know it exists.

So many other quotes from that movie...

Attila the Professor said:

I confess that I had to Google it.

And worst of all... I've actually seen that film several times.

Not really a fan, though. The writer does nothing for me. It has its moments but... eh... not a fan.