Custom Indy sets

mutt willams

Im in the process of making an Indiana jones stopmotion video, here are some of my modified and custom sets for the movie...

Here is my modified jeep, from the "Race for the stolen treasure" set. i added a new windshelid, took away the machine gun, and added a back compartment.

29lztld.jpg

here is a picture of the new windsheild

214qnue.jpg

...and the back compartment

off9e.jpg

here is the Enemy Base in the movie

28kxtu.jpg

the side... (ignore the "police" im going to fix that)

1rqjx2.jpg

The back... (hey you can see the forum in the backround!)

2q0w0at.jpg

here is the other side...

1z4vnnb.jpg

the top... (car, truck, motorcycle, table, boxes)

1zcpvf9.jpg

here is the entrance with a gaurd...
29ncpqq.jpg

here is the gate, it opens and closes, (the car and truck really fit through)
alta91.jpg

here is a hallway in the temple... lost of skeletons, jewels, bones, weapons, and stuff lying around....
25sa6tg.jpg

hope yall like! when i finish i will post it here! please tell me waht you think! the Base took me at least three hours... so i hope you like that one at least! (y) (y) (y) :D

mutt willams

Ok 17 people have viewed this, and no one is responding!!! i put alot of work into these and no one has anything to say? come on i need some feed back!

Agent Crab

Those are nice, Mutt. However, don't tri-post in your thread and worry about people not postin' and just viewin' it. Give people some time to post and such.

mutt willams

Agent Crab said:
Those are nice, Mutt. However, don't tri-post in your thread and worry about people not postin' and just viewin' it. Give people some time to post and such.

ok..... i was just mad, i mean i saw that noone replied.... so my bad

Billy Ray

Wow, those are some old school bricks right there! Those ones with the holes in them, you plugged wheels into 'em. LOL, that Police brick is an old piece too.

Anyway, looking good...are you going to post the animation once it's done?

mutt willams

Billy Ray said:
Wow, those are some old school bricks right there! Those ones with the holes in them, you plugged wheels into 'em. LOL, that Police brick is an old piece too.

Anyway, looking good...are you going to post the animation once it's done?

yes i will post it! i am starting filmimg next week