Which Characters Would You Like to See in a Future Indy Movie

Insomniac

AnnieJones said:
Again,the only problem that I can find with having Hugh Jackman as a 40 year old Abner and Clint Eastwood as an 80 year old Abner,is he doesn't look anything like him.
See him here:
AbnerRavenwood.jpg

Indiana Jones and the Lost Horizon,read about this book here:http://indianajones.wikia.com/wiki/Indiana_Jones_and_the_Lost_Horizon
Thread-Putting a face to the name: Abner Ravenwood http://raven.theraider.net/showthread.php?t=18687&highlight=abner+ravenwood
Your basing this off an unpublished book.
If it was published, I'm sure I would love to see him played by any actor!

I really think if they are realistically picking a well known actor.

It might be Clint!

Agent Z

I would love to see a dedicataed Spalko film with Cate back in the role and the material much darker and more adult in tone.

In short, it ain't happening... :p

Jack Nelligan

Agent Z said:
I would love to see a dedicataed Spalko film with Cate back in the role and the material much darker and more adult in tone.

In short, it ain't happening... :p

Maybe the Aliens took her with them, put her back together and are sending her back for Indy V?

Agent Z

Jack Nelligan said:
Maybe the Aliens took her with them, put her back together and are sending her back for Indy V?

Or maybe Spalko is out having futuristic adventures, never to actually come back to our planet or time? The possibilities are endless.

I was thinking more along the lines of earlier Spalko missions, before she was tagged to go after crystal skulls, but I like where your idea brings potential too. (y)

Insomniac

Agent Z said:
Or maybe Spalko is out having futuristic adventures, never to actually come back to our planet or time? The possibilities are endless.

I was thinking more along the lines of earlier Spalko missions, before she was tagged to go after crystal skulls, but I like where your idea brings potential too. (y)
I was watching a biography about Cate Blanchett and she said she never want's to play the same role twice and never want's to play to many similar roles(typecasting)!

IAdventurer01

I agree with Annie and would personally love Jack Shannon to appear in a film. I fell in love with his character immediately in the books, though he mellowed out some in the later ones.

If presented in the movie well, I would return him to his slightly more youthful personality to be more interesting and not go deep into his background. Similar to many characters Indy meets over the years, the glimpse we see is just that they have a past and have been on many adventures together. To those not versed in the lore, he would appear a completely original character, but it would be a nice nod to the rabid fan-base.

Agent Z

Insomniac said:
I was watching a biography about Cate Blanchett and she said she never want's to play the same role twice and never want's to play to many similar roles(typecasting)!

Which is what we would want from her. A perfectly expected and desired approach to her choice of roles.

Outside of the written word or illustrated panels, the odds of seeing more Spalko couldn't be slimmer.

Meerkat

Heyy....I recognize you from the Agent Spalko forums!
I completely agree with you, Agent Z. I want to see Spalko in her own movie someday. (Even though George Lucas probably wouldn't bring her back, I can still dream of the day......)

Jack Nelligan

Insomniac said:
Your basing this off an unpublished book.
If it was published, I'm sure I would love to see him played by any actor!

I really think if they are realistically picking a well known actor.

It might be Clint!

Looks like Wilford Brimley to me....can you say Gape nuts!;)

Jack Nelligan

Agent Z said:

As long as Cate plays Spalko I'll go see it!!!!!!!(y)

AnnieJones

Ok,so far I said I would like to see,in a future Indy movie:

1.Sallah
2.Sallah's wife,Fayah
3.Short Round
4.Jack Shannon
5.Jack's wife,Katrina
6.Jack's son,Noah Indiana Shannon(and any other kid or kids Jack and his wife may have had since the books)
7.Grey Cloud
8.Meto

And I have two more I would like to add to the list:

9.Omar (as a free man,not a slave)
10.Elizabeth "Lizzie" Ravenall (her or a relative of hers would do just fine)

I'd like to see an Indy chase scene through Haight-Ashbury in the sixties, maybe he could deck a few Hippies! After trying to get through to them first of course...(y)

AnnieJones

Meerkat said:
Are Agent Z and I the only ones who want Spalko back?
Lonsome_Drifter said:
Yes. :p

tencharacters
I don't really know how many people here want the bad guys to come back and if people here do want any of the bad guys to come back,that's fine with me.But,I personally,don't like any of the bad guys and therefore don't want any of them to come back.But that's just my opinion.
Rocket Surgeon said:
I'd like to see an Indy chase scene through Haight-Ashbury in the sixties, maybe he could deck a few Hippies!
Yeah,that would be funny!(y)

Uki

I'd like to see:

1) Short Round: Just a cameo would be great. Perhaps he's a contact for Indy somewhere or just a friend who drops by.
2)Sallah (and Fayah): Come on! He's Sallah!
3)Willie Scott: Again, just a cameo, even if only in a poster somewhere or on TV in the background.
4)Dean Stanforth
5)Mutt
6)Marion
7)Harold Oxley

And I would love to see Tom Selleck appear as a rival to Indy!

Montana Smith

lucashoward-guardians-of-the-galaxy-just-accidentally-revealed-a-major-end-credits-cameo.jpeg

George, you let the duck down, but Disney you can make this right.

Howard for Indy 5.

Sorry prairie dog, no jobs for you or your family this time.

Last edited:

WilliamBoyd8

Now that the Disney company has allowed an actor to play Walt Disney
(in "Saving Mr. Banks") ...

November, 1966

Indiana Jones enters a large office in Southern California.

An elderly, obviously ill man is seated at the desk.

"Professor Jones, I am dying.
The doctors tell me it is lung cancer and I will be dead within a month.
I have heard a lot about you, can you do something for me?"

"Yes, of course, Mr. Disney".

:)