Other Indy related things I can do other than the movies?

annarborjack

So the announcement of Indiana Jones 5 has gotten me in a Indiana Jones mood, and I rewatched all the movies, but, I want to do more Indy stuff. What are some other good Indiana Jones themed things I can do outside of the movies? I know that there are Indiana Jones video games, though the only one I've played is the first Lego one, but, I actually have no idea where it is, I basically lost my copy of it, I got it when it came out all the way back in 2008, so I guess it got lost somewhere. It's probably sitting in a drawer or a closet all dusty. But anyway, what are some other Indiana Jones related things I can do outside of the movies?

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
If you can get to any of the Disney parks check out the Indy rides or the Indy stunt show at WDW. I would also suggest making a trip to the Indy travelling exhibition but I don't know if that's still going or where it is currently located. Cosplay is what I like to do- maybe get your own Indy gear together and go to the local con. Check out the Raiders Live Orchestra show and see if there's one near you.

Drones33

A great way to keep the enthusiasm for all things Indy alive, especially during the next 3 long years as we wait for Indy 5, is to start collecting. So much great stuff out there; soundtrack albums, books, figures and prop replicas, and of course the hat, the jacket and the bullwhip. (Learn to use a bullwhip! You can pick em up quite reasonably on eBay, and learning to use one, to make it crack, is probably one of the most specifically Indy things there is to do, aside from discovering lost treasure and beating up nazis...) There is some great reference material at the Raven when it comes to researching any of the above, and some interesting and knowledgeable individuals, so jump right in.:hat:

BiffMan

If you haven't read it, The Complete Making of Indiana Jones book is an excellent way to immerse yourself... :)