Sideshow fertility Idol Prop Replica!

lao che & sons

I hardley ever buy stuff from sideshow because it's out of my pricerange except for the Indy action figure. but I think I just may get this. Does anyone know a price and when it goes on pre-order?

indytim

Woo Hoo! At last! I wonder if when it arrives the packaging will be have a Marrakech return address ;)

Nurhachi1991

I want this so bad I would betray a famous Archeologist for it in a Chachapoyan temple for it!

Any volunteers ? I swear I will throw you the whip :p

DocWhiskey

Yeah, sure, Nurhachi. I know this guy named Jock, he could fly us ov---

*Looks at Nurhachi's avatar*

Wait a minute!

Dewy9

Sweet, I might actually be able to afford this. I'd LOVE to see a crystal skull, although I can only imagine how they would produce something like that (plastic, resin?).

Jack Panix

I really want this but hate the $200 price tag. I knew it would be expensive though.

This isn't based on the actual prop is it? I read somewhere that the real prop was banged up and molds based on it also have that flaw.

ROB98374

I didn't mind paying $300 for a detailed Limited Edition Premium Format Indy statue from Sideshow.
But $200 for a mass produced chunk of plastic? I really wanted one when I first saw it, but I think the price is too high. They make the mold and then start spitting them out.
If it was a limited edition, I would pay the $200, but since it doesn't look like it will be, I am not in any hurry. I'll wait untill I hear what other people say after they get it.

mfisher

Not going to be out of plastic... it will be plated polystone... base is also polystone... much better quality than "a chunk of plastic"... if you want something cheap, buy the 20 dollar idol bank...