Indy Hallmark Ornaments

FETT1

Hallmark Indy In Canada...yep!!

...saw it yesterday during the HALLMARK PREMIERE DAY...amazed how long the THEME goes on...
..I usually wait til BOXING DAY SALES(day after XMAS up here in CANADA!!)
..THEIR USUALLY 50% off sales ...and if ya wait a little longer it's up to 75% off!!
..not cheap up here ...was amazed that the LUKES LANDSPEEDER was almost 27.00 cdn...wha?????

peace outt!!

FETT1:)

lao che & sons

I'm going to wait on one of these until we go and get ornaments this year. Have you guys seen the 2010 ornament of the well of souls? It's awesome!!!(y)

indyclone25

is this a indy ornament for 2011?

i can only hope so? since it is indy's 30th anniversary! hallmark please deliver!
Indy11ornament.jpg

dr.jones1986

RaiderMitch said:
Looks like it but they axed the line in 2010. who knows?

No they didn't, last year they had one featuring Indy and the cobra from the Well of Souls. In 2009 they had Indy trying to snatch the statue from Raiders and it played the main theme. The only one I have is the one from 2008, which was the first in the series. It features Indy without his jacket but with his whip in hand. So far they have done one every year since KotCS came out. That picture looks like another in the series, same style and everything.

indyclone25

i hoping that it does come out , this was taking from an early sneek peek book from hallmark (at least that is what it said):D

Indy's brother said:
Well I don't know a thing about the ornaments, really, but that ring on his back is defiitely for hanging him up:

indyornament.png

As reported on our site (with much larger, clearer photo) - this was shown at he Hallmark booth at SDCC 2010 last July. This photo (and ours) was taken then.

indyclone25

we should know if it is coming out within three weeks , the hallmark website said the wishlist booklet will be available in mid may

indyclone25

its official ! indy ornament is coming out this july!! i picked up the wishlist book from hallmark and he is in there!:) :D

indyclone25

well i figured that this year they would have it because of the 30th anniversary, and they may stop after this one? but you never can tell :D

Oceliane

I've already seen this.

If I correctly remember, it is a figure who comes with both the boulder and the idol stand, it makes a nice diorama... I'll try to head to the store where they are selling it and take a couple of pics... if they still have it.

indyclone25

Oceliane said:
I've already seen this.

If I correctly remember, it is a figure who comes with both the boulder and the idol stand, it makes a nice diorama... I'll try to head to the store where they are selling it and take a couple of pics... if they still have it.
this is similar , but it is a christmas oenament that will be available in july:D