Indy Greatest Adventures for NES

Dr.Jones909

Hello all of you Indy fans out there. Years back, when the Indiana Jones Greatest Adventrues game for super nintendo. Ever since, I have loved this game with great passion, but one day i got up to this level, in Pankot Palace, and for quite some time now, i have not been able to figure the f#*&!*@% thing out. If anyone knows anything about this game, and just might have beaten this level, please tell me what i have been doing wrong. I just can't stand pushing around random statues.

Finn

Staff member
I might know something...

I know this game. I had it on SNES, but now I use it with emulator on my computer. This Pankot had never gave me wits (but that raft section was #@%¤!), more less on emulator, because you can save anywhere you want. I can´t give you much help, because I don´t know which difficulty level are you playing. Gimme more info, I think I can help you out.

Dr.Jones909

I have gotten up to that level only on easy. I don't know what you play on, but anything you have would be great. Thanks alot

Finn

Staff member
Here´s your way trough...

OK, do this:
In beginning of the level, go to right statue and push.
Room #2: Push the vase to right statue, hop over it and push from the other side.
Room #3: Go to statue in right. Push.
Room#4: If everything is like I said now, there should be a statue in right with an 1-up and a heart in other side. Do not grab them. Just push it from left (there where you came).
Level Complete.

Good Luck!

IndyBlues

I wonder if I can still find this game at the local Game Stop. They sell used games, and have a ton of old Nintendo, and Super Nes games. Is it worth playing?

bob

As much as I love IJGA i still have repeating nightmares about that Pankot Palace level, it makes no sense whatsoever i could almost hear the designers cackling insanely as i trundelled around randomly for hours

intergamer

Alternatively, in a heroic effort to promote liberty and make the world safe for Democracy, you could take the liberty of liberating poor, kidnapped, terrorized emulators/roms from an Terrorist Orwellian Corporation which makes games in an effort to steal your babies and make America unsafe for your children.

I'm just stating a possibility though, in no way promoting this over buying a Nintendo.

Attila the Professor

Staff member
intergamer said:
Alternatively, in a heroic effort to promote liberty and make the world safe for Democracy, you could take the liberty of liberating poor, kidnapped, terrorized emulators/roms from an Terrorist Orwellian Corporation which makes games in an effort to steal your babies and make America unsafe for your children.

I'm just stating a possibility though, in no way promoting this over buying a Nintendo.

Well, what's good for the orporation is what's good for the Country, and everybody gets a share. ;)

Austin Powers

bob said:
As much as I love IJGA i still have repeating nightmares about that Pankot Palace level, it makes no sense whatsoever i could almost hear the designers cackling insanely as i trundelled around randomly for hours

Well said. I don't think I ever beat that board, although I must've spent hours attempting to. I'm sure I just got too sick of it and tossed the game into a box somewhere. It's too bad too, 'cause that was a really fun game. I wish they'd do a "remake" of it on today's systems with today's graphics.