Pale Horse

Staff member
indiana-jones-props-memorabilia-19.jpg

If not, we need to find him.

KC&CO

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Yep. A hero.

It's all fantastic to see this kind of devotion, love and passion throughout our community. I'd be surprised if he wasn't part of us in some way.

indiana-jones-props-memorabilia-16.jpg

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
fenris said:
I think that's Gailen aka trdaggers from COW.

It is but I was hoping to drum up a bit of drama!!

Here the accompaining text:-

"A few days ago I received an email from a Chiver named Robert who said that his uncle had an amazing collection of Indiana Jones props and collector’s items.

I won’t lie, I had my doubts, however my love for everything Indiana Jones outweighed my skepticism. Turns out Robert’s uncle Gailen is the real deal. He has collected over $22,000 worth of Indy memorabilia. Gailen has a passion for the Indiana Jones films and has been collecting Indy props since ‘Raiders of the Lost Ark’ came out in 1981.

He also made sure the props are either of the highest quality or in some case even made by the same men and or manufacturers as the props from the original movie sets. The bull whips alone were made by the same guy who made the whips from Raiders of the Lost Ark!

What I’d give to have even a handful of this memorabilia. Thanks again to Robert and Gailen for their stellar contribution to our site this morning."

More pics in the link

http://thechive.com/2012/05/29/a-chivers-uncle-and-his-amazing-collection-of-indiana-jones-memorabilia-25-hq-photos/

Montana Smith

kongisking said:
I'm curious to know what the man's opinion of KOTCS was, being such a die-hard fan and all...

Hmmm. It's a jaw dropping collection of memorabilia. But looking through the photos KOTCS seems completely absent.

The page is dated 29th May 2012, but there's a chance those pictures were taken before KOTCS.

When I saw Pale Horse's post I immediately thought he was cosplaying the 2008 Harrison (albeit with the respirator bag under his jacket).

kongisking

Montana Smith said:
Hmmm. It's a jaw dropping collection of memorabilia. But looking through the photos KOTCS seems completely absent.

The page is dated 29th May 2012, but there's a chance those pictures were taken before KOTCS.

When I saw Pale Horse's post I immediately thought he was cosplaying the 2008 Harrison (albeit with the respirator bag under his jacket).

Oh, damn you...I'll try it, just this once. I'm gonna joke about Indy's age.

He probably has a cane as part of that collection...