World countries

qwerty

C'mon guys, are there any serious proposals. I was thinking more something like within the same continent. It is hard to organize even that. Especialy with the fact the Serbia is not in the EU. I mean there would be no problem for someone from the EU to come to Serbia but the trip in other direction will require a lot of effort.
Is someone from Europe (EU or not EU) intrerested in this?

Didnt know you wanted to stay in your local area called Europe, visiting close neighbors is sort of limiting to this Idea. If you wanted only europeans to reply you should have said so when you first posted

qwerty

I have nothing against other parts of the world. I would like to visit them. But I am just being realistic. Do you realy believe this could be done between Serbia-Canada or something like that. It is too far for something as unoficial as this.

I could buy a ticket to Serbia over the internet right now,grab a taxi to Lax and be there chuggin one down at your local pub by tommorrow night. The world is very small these days and its relatively cheap to fly. I do the spontaneuos traveling thing all the time, "trust me" its part of my job. :hat:

Viper

I've stayed in the US my whole life, but I hope to go to Germany or Switzerland soon. My dad also wants to take me to Africa.

NoCamels

I've been to Canada, New Zealand (sadly for 10 hours only), Australia, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Italy, the Vatican (if you count that as a country), Switzerland, Ireland. If you count countries where I did not leave an airport/train station, then also England, Austria and France.

Once you start traveling, it is addicting...

:whip: ...adventure is calling... :whip:

sunshinestate1992

italy,germanty,chech republic,germany,switzerland,austraila,france,england,vatican,a little independent country in italy,Croatia,and panama im a military child

redlight

I've been to a lot of different states, but the only other countries I've been to are Canada and Taiwan. But in a few months, I will be on my way to France for half a year, so I plan to get my passport filled up while I'm abroad. :D

Nothing I'd rather do then travel, well, lets see, I'm from Ireland, and.. In Chronological order..

United Kingdom, France, Portugal, Italy, Austria, Leichtenstein, Switzerland, Germany, Thailand, (Istanbul to Cairo unplanned trip) Czech Republic, Turkey, Syria, Jordan, Egypt, (working Holiday) United States [New York], Spain, Belgium, Wales, and currently living in London, far from home in Cork.

Man, gotta get away again.

Spikes & Lava

I get around

In my 29 years I've been lucky enough to visit:

U.S., Mexico, Belize, Guatemala

Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, Chile (including Easter Island), Argentina, Uruguay

England, France, Belgium, Luxemburg, Netherlands, Germany, West Germany (back in the 1980s), Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, the Vatican, Greece, Spain, Portugal

New Zealand

Antarctica (currently at South Pole Station for a year)
http://ethansvivifyingadventures.blogspot.com

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
I live in Australia. Have been to Sydney and Melbourne. Also have been to LA and Las Vegas in the States on holidays. Have stopped over at Auckland airport for a couple of hours between planes, lol.

NileQT87

15 countries / approx. 21 states.

united states, mexico, england, germany, austria, egypt, france, belgium, holland, liechtenstein, switzerland, italy, vatican city, greece and turkey.

Spikes & Lava

I had a nice daytrip from Buenos Aires over to Colonia (del Sacramento) in Uruguay back in May on my way home from my first season on the Ice. Colonia was a really welcome break from the noise and clamour of BA, and it's pretty awesome to take a ferry ride across a river that wide. Happy trails!