Indiana Star Joins Archaeology Team

AnnieJones

This article was put online by The Press Association on May 15,2008,but I found and printed it on May 16,2008(a day later).This article is no longer found online.It used to be here: http://ukpress.google.com/article/ALeqM5hPkbZSrMU8j_RSqCIW...
It's a good thing I printed it.

Indiana Star Joins Archaeology Team
The actor who helped glamorise archaeology in the Indiana Jones films is lending his star power to the Archaeological Institute of America.

Harrison Ford, who portrays the adventure-seeking archaeologist, has been elected to the Boston-based organisation's board of directors.

The group promotes archaeological excavation, research, education and preservation around the world.AIA president Brian Rose says Ford, in his role as Indiana Jones, has played a major part in stimulating interest in archaeological exploration.

The latest instalment in the series, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of Crystal Skull, premieres in US cinemas on May 22.

In a statement from Ford released by the AIA, the actor said understanding the past helps in "dealing with the present and the future."

I wonder what good things Harrison Ford will do for them(and therefore the archaeological community)in the future.

P.S.
They made a lot of spelling mistakes in this article.
They misspelled glamorize,organization,installment,and it's supposed to be of the Crystal Skull not of Crystal Skull.

Last edited: