Dreams about Indiana Jones IV

Hello. I was just wondering if anyone else has dreams about Indiana Jones IV? The last one I had, Indy was fitted with robotic legs and scary flashing lights and had to whip a huge Nazi who looked just like my mother. Then it just got weird and I woke up and went to work.

Do you dream about Indiana Jones?

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
replican't said:
had to whip a huge Nazi who looked just like my mother. Then it just got weird
Please elaborate.

Mr. Koepp, I hope you're taking notes.

Gustav

Now let me get this straight; Indy was fitted with robotic legs and scary flashing lights and had to whip a huge Nazi who looked just like your mother and then it started to get weird?

I have probably had dreams about Indiana Jones or that I was Indiana Jones or something but I always forget my dreams. Except for the zombie ones and that one where I got whacked by the mob and the one where I was a detective looking for trolls in the woods outside a fancy palace.

Rivers

Any one have weird Indy 4 dreams?

For years I have had weird Indy 4 dreams off and on and was wondering if any one else has had any??? I just had another weird one last night.

I dreamt that Indy did not have use of his legs and was getting around on arm crutches. I kept thinking this is going to be temporary because in the trailers he is running and jumping around... It was just weird.

I have also had past dreams years ago that indy 4 was opening in theaters and I am looking in the paper and see the add and can see the title of the movie and the poster artwork... then I wake up and cant remember the title or anything
I have also had similar ones to that, where I look in the paper and see The movie is out and I forgot all about it (like I would ever forget) and then I am scrambbling to make plans to get to the theatre

Another one had me watching Indy 4 standing all by myself in tall grass at a drive in with no one else around.

I have also had dreams of seeing action scenes involving Indy and Henry crawling through a tunnel and another re-occuring dream of them flying in a plane similar to Last Crusades scene... then I have drempt scenes that I thought were so freakin awesome and drempt I knew the plot for Indy 4 and then wake up and cant remember any of it.

Any one else have anything similar????

I have had dozens of Indy 4 dreams. All of them awful. One of the dreams is akin to yours with Indy and Henry negotiating a cavern. Another has Indy being killed.:eek: Classic anxiety stuff.

nazca_656

I had a dream were I was sitting in the cinema watching the beginning of the movie. It started in a roller-coaster and then the cart crashed. Pretty weird.

Adamwankenobi

Dr.Sartorius said:
No but Marion and Agent Spalko played pattycake with each other.

HAHAHA! I can picture that! I imagine them in the middle of the jungle chase, and Spalko suddenly says "Stop! Stop the vehicle!" Everyone looks at each other in bewilderment. Spalko says "There is only one way to settle this!"

Cut to: Marion and Spalko playing pattycake. After a few seconds, the camera pulls back to reveal that EVERYONE is playing pattycake, including Indy and Mac, and Mutt and Oxley. And then the camera pulls back even more to reveal all of the natives playing pattycake as well. :p

Had a dream a while back that Spielberg wanted to direct Jurassic Park 4 and Indy 4 in the same movie. It ended with Indy on a falling branch and the rex running towards him at full speed (like the ending of JAWS). Indy is holding a rockt launcher and yells "You belong in a museum"...Boom:gun: , rex dies!

Indy_Chic

Indyfan4ever said:
Had a dream a while back that Spielberg wanted to direct Jurassic Park 4 and Indy 4 in the same movie. It ended with Indy on a falling branch and the rex running towards him at full speed (like the ending of JAWS). Indy is holding a rockt launcher and yells "You belong in a museum"...Boom:gun: , rex dies!

LOL!!!! You should send that idea to Speilberg!:p

Dr. Gonzo

I instinctively knew that indy chic would post something in this thread...
... however I thought it would be much different:D

TheLastCrusader

I hated those dreams about Indy 4. They basically had no plot, didn't have any MacGuffin, lacked pacing and excitement. I was the sidekick though. I sucked at it, but it was awesome.

torao

Moderator Emeritus
I think I had about two dreams that I remember that occurred over a year ago. I basically dreamed parts of the film and every time it was horrible. My imagination or subconscious just isn't able to make up exciting Indy scenes.

Then about a week ago I dreamed watching the new trailer. Somewhere in the middle of it I noticed that it would be going on for five minutes (yeah, it was weird that that time was so clear in the dream) and the footage was super-boring, it was basically just two long scenes cut together I think. lol

I don't think, though, I dreamed about the theater-going experience yet. I had that while anticipating the release of There Will Be Blood. I was in a screening room I had never been to before and all of the sudden people started talking throughout the film and interrupted the screening. Ahh. Yeah. Dreams. Should always write them down to remember. Even the ones with that stupid Indiana Jones movie.

A_True_Believer

Indyfan4ever said:

That line is awesome. It makes me wish there were dinosaurs in Indy 4 just so he could say it.

It's funny - I was considering starting a thread like this. I've had two dreams about Indy 4 so far. In both cases I got to see advanced screenings. I can't really recall the first one anymore, but the second one started with a bar fight scene that was focused on Mac. After he beat the heck out of a bunch of thugs, he runs outside to find a large backhoe. Indy is in the shovel, beaten up pretty bad. It seems the russians intend to kill him, but he climbs out of the shovel as the machine takes off down the road. He slips, and grabs on to the back of the shovel as his legs dangle dangerously close to the giant, spinning tires.

Then I woke up. :)