NFL Playoffs

roundshort

well, well, well, here we are, that time again!

We had a lot of trash talkers here at the start of the NFL season. What do we have now?

I remember some cocky Cowboy fans, Greenbay fans, Bronco fans (well Pale was never cocky to be fair) etc.

Who is still here?

Well, this Steeler fan is!

Lets go Steelers!

Anyone?

Ska

My Sti'llers could beat your Sti'llers.

This year it's one for the other hand!

Actually I think the Steelers need to play a LOT better than they have been if they want to make it to the Super Bowl. Maybe not necessarily against the Chargers this week, but the Ravens/Titans will put up a fight.

Arab Swordsman

I'm a die-hard Eagles fan and it was fantastic what we did to Dallas two weeks ago. I'm optimistic about our chances but not unrealistic and I wouldn't be heartbroken if they lost (like they did in the Super Bowl.) My expectations weren't that high after the game they tied so even getting into the playoffs was a gift. Plus everyone around Philly is still buzzing over the World Series so if the Eagles lose it won't be as bad as years past.

I would love to see a Stillers/Iggles Super Bowl. That's what my heart says. My head says Carolina/Steelers.

Pale Horse

Staff member
Joe Brody said:
. . .the Broncos were robbed. . . . .

Well, maybe not.

24-24 Record for Shannahan. Good time for him to go. I'll blame this season on injuries, not our colander defense.

Poor Miami. Thanatosis had a great season, but turnovers cost them in the end. At least they keep the Tuna seasoned fins.

As much as Pitt has a chance this year, I'm rooting for Fisher in the AFC this time.

HovitosKing

Arab Swordsman said:
I'm a die-hard Eagles fan and it was fantastic what we did to Dallas two weeks ago. I'm optimistic about our chances but not unrealistic and I wouldn't be heartbroken if they lost (like they did in the Super Bowl.) My expectations weren't that high after the game they tied so even getting into the playoffs was a gift. Plus everyone around Philly is still buzzing over the World Series so if the Eagles lose it won't be as bad as years past.

I would love to see a Stillers/Iggles Super Bowl. That's what my heart says. My head says Carolina/Steelers.

You sound absolutely convinced of an Eagles victory in the Super Bowl. Pathetic. At least when the Cowboys do show up, we intend to play. No up-front expectations lowering from this side.

roundshort

HovitosKing said:
You sound absolutely convinced of an Eagles victory in the Super Bowl. Pathetic. At least when the Cowboys do show up, we intend to play. No up-front expectations lowering from this side.

I was guaranteed that the crygirls would be in the playoffs . . .opps I guess coach forgot who their qb is . .

Steelers will have to play a hell of a lot better than they have been, but I think they will, and we should see them going for lefty!

Arab Swordsman

HovitosKing said:

A typical Dallas fan who can't read. Did you not see where I said I think Carolina will make it to the SB?

Considering Dallas hasn't won a playoff game since 1996 I'm wondering when they did show up? You don't have to lower your expectations when they are already at the bottom.

Good luck next year too with your cancerous WR, choking QB, and bumbling coach.

Joe Brody

It may be year of the Titans but to me that franchise is a perpetual runner-up franchise going back to the Oiler days.

HovitosKing

Arab Swordsman said:
A typical Dallas fan who can't read. Did you not see where I said I think Carolina will make it to the SB?

Considering Dallas hasn't won a playoff game since 1996 I'm wondering when they did show up? You don't have to lower your expectations when they are already at the bottom.

Good luck next year too with your cancerous WR, choking QB, and bumbling coach.

lol that's more like it

Joe Brody

Joe Brody said:
It may be year of the Titans but to me that franchise is a perpetual runner-up franchise going back to the Oiler days.

Like I said, the Titans are a perpetual second best team.

Paden

With the way the Cardinals and the Eagles are surging, I think the upcoming NFC title game may prove to be quite a contest. As for the AFC, I really anticipate that the Steelers are going to be headed to Tampa Bay.

Pale Horse

Staff member
Playing LAST week...

roundshort said:
Pretty sure San Diego will not be playing next week

They shouldn't have been playing the last two weeks either, but we took care of that by firing our coach.

Can you pummel Baltimore, please?