what did Indy tell Sallah?

1SWINDYfan

Hello - :)

first time poster. HUGE Indy fan (Raiders and Star Wars being my all time favorite films) have been ever since I saw them as a kid back in the day :eek:

Last year I saw Raiders on big screen at special showing and as usual, one tends to notice more things on the big screen than when watching it on tv.

One thing is: When Indy is about to climb down into the Map Room, I noticed he (or Harrison) tells Sallah (or John Davis) something that provokes a laugh from both of them. Sallah (John) tries to play it off by giving Harrison the sshhh sign. It may an inside joke between them.

Has anyone ever noticed this and if so, does anyone know what it may have been?

That would be a good question to ask either Ford or Davis at a Con or something, given the opportunity.

:whip:

Orellana

1SWINDYfan said:
Hello - :)

first time poster. HUGE Indy fan (Raiders and Star Wars being my all time favorite films) have been ever since I saw them as a kid back in the day :eek:

Last year I saw Raiders on big screen at special showing and as usual, one tends to notice more things on the big screen than when watching it on tv.

One thing is: When Indy is about to climb down into the Map Room, I noticed he (or Harrison) tells Sallah (or John Davis) something that provokes a laugh from both of them. Sallah (John) tries to play it off by giving Harrison the sshhh sign. It may an inside joke between them.

Has anyone ever noticed this and if so, does anyone know what it may have been?

That would be a good question to ask either Ford or Davis at a Con or something, given the opportunity.

:whip:

Umm.... about the "John Davis" bit of this post, its John RYHS-DAVIES.