How old r YOU?

I was just wondering if I was the only kid in Jr. High on this site. If you feel like telling the world your age:)D), just respond.

Love ya all!!
~IndyGirl821

Renderking Fisk said:
Girl... please have your parents sue the school that you've going to. It should be "How old are you?" You're getting cheated out of a good education and screwed out of a decent future.

Sorry... but that''s a huge Pet-Peeve of mine- this Cyberage short hand nonsense.

I'm 34... I'm not old.

srry ren...lol
No, seriously SORRY. Yep, your right, it should truely be how YOUNG are YOU! :D:D:D

intergamer

Renderking Fisk said:
Girl... please have your parents sue the school that you've going to. It should be "How old are you?" Sorry... but that''s a huge Pet-Peeve of mine- this Cyberage short hand nonsense.

sux 2 b some1 dat cant take movin da cheez roflmao lol!! :p

Originally posted by RF
I'm 34... I'm not old.

yea u r haha d00d Haha jk, meh aight I g2g ttyl thug

intergamer said:
Renderking Fisk said:
Girl... please have your parents sue the school that you've going to. It should be "How old are you?" Sorry... but that''s a huge Pet-Peeve of mine- this Cyberage short hand nonsense.

sux 2 b some1 dat cant take movin da cheez roflmao lol!! :p

Originally posted by RF
I'm 34... I'm not old.

yea u r haha d00d Haha jk, meh aight I g2g ttyl thug

lol, me gtg no, j/k i no tat lotsa ppl not like this riting, i sry...

sorry, ren, couldn't resist...:D

Kate

As am I (frightened, I mean). People in some of my classes don't know the first things about history. I have a friend (albiet a not-so-bright one) that said she got a question about Hiroshima right on a final exam because she heard about Hiroshima in an Eminem song. That just disgusts me. Don't people READ anymore? And I personally find it a lot harder to read some netspeak than regular English!

To answer your question, I am young and lovely :), and I will leave it at that.

And no, thirty-four is not old in the least; I like older men a lot more than guys my own age.

intergamer

Renderking Fisk said:
Fine. Want to show your ignorance? Please? be my guest. Be sure to just clean up your act before it?s too late? like when you have to fill out a job application or a resume.

Better yet? stand in front of a mirror and rehearse these phrases:
?Welcome to McDonalds? may I take your order??
?Would you like to super-size your order??
?Thank You? please drive through.?

I?m deeply frightened for some of you kids, I really am. No concept of history, a common language or civics. If anything, I?m more ashamed and embarrassed for the two of you... and your parents.

haha you gotta be kidding me. me, no concept of history, a common language or civics? I belong to a political party, i'm trilingual, if you IM me online, i'll tell you how much money i've made because of how much history I know. haha, ignorance me, you make me laugh. i'll challenge you to a history/civics knowledge bee anytime lol, or even better anything to do with math cuz that's really my forte.

you are ignorant to assume that i act one way all of the time. I can easily completely change my personality to appeal to who i am talking to in the way that I wish to.

haha, ignorance, from the guy who thinks Bush's space plan isn't mostly BS and from the guy who thinks we need AK47s for self defense J/K ;)

[Edited by intergamer on 02-19-2004 at 06:39 pm]

Finn

Staff member
Real time... I'm somewhere around 20. Couple of years more, couple of years less, possibly?

The Raven time... I'm ancient. See the sig for detail.

intergamer

Finn said:
Real time... I'm somewhere around 20. Couple of years more, couple of years less, possibly?

The Raven time... I'm ancient. See the sig for detail.

yea, the only question is, are the 'days' really metaphors for billions of years?

LASTCRUSADER

I think that its not just a matter of the education system. It seems to me that if a person wants to learn and be educated it is up to them to go out and make it happen.

Of course parents and the education system have a certain obligation to ensure a child is getting the appropriate tools in order be a success in life.

I think a person's goals and ambitions are only as close as they want them to be. Of course it doesn't hurt to have the propper motivation either through friends, family and teachers.

Anyways getting back on topic I'm 23.

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Joe Brody said:
Mr. Fisk,

Are you sure this isn't Attila?

Hmm...funny thing is, I can never manage to sink to that low of a level (no offense to both of you, I realize it was satirical) with regards to grammar and spelling.

Funny to see this post though...

Kate

My God there are lots of young teens on this board. I had no idea Rumpled was so young! I was thinkin' he was in his mid twenties at least! How old would you guys say I am?