Attention Elsa/Alison Fans...

Indy4ever

Hello Drinking Buddies!!!

Just thought I would pass this info on.

Alison Doody stars opposite Patrick Swayze in a remake of King Solomon's Mines premiering Saturday, the 12th of June in the U.S.

It will be on the Hallmark Channel (check with your local cable/satellite/digital system provider for specific channel number!)

It runs from 5 PM Eastern/Pacific until 9 PM Eastern/Pacific.

Toodles and Cheers! :)

Lon

King Solomon's Mines

Before anyone moves this post to the Film Classics section let me say that this is Indy related.

I'm currently watching King Solomon's Mines on The Hallmark Channel. It's a brand new TV movie of the classic story. So far it's great! A very lavish production and played straight (unlike Chamberlain's version). Patrick Swayze is Alan Quartermain and Alison Doody is the female lead. She is certainly in very familiar territory with this film. The plot of the classic story is similar to Last Crusade. Check your cable listings to see if this will be repeated.

It's also very long. It started at 8 and doesn't end until 11:30. But that's with commercials.

Lon

Oops. I guess I should have checked Film Classics before I posted this. I wasn't considering the new King Solomon's Mines a "classic" so I posted it here. Feel free to move the post if you wish.