Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures (General thread - NO hint requests)

The Tingler

From what I heard, it was supposed to be a two-part level. The entire Cross of Coronado recovery, from Young Indy to the fight on the boat Coronado. Guess they must have cut that out, which is stupid to me.

I just hope it's a bonus level. You never know...

And I'm prepared to bet you can unlock Young Indy to play.

Attila the Professor

Staff member
There are avatars for both Young Indy and Herman at the main site. There may have been for Panama Hat and Fedora as well, though I can't claim certainty on that.

Funny how this game ends up beginning Last Crusade at much the same point as Greatest Adventures did.

Attila the Professor

Staff member
The Tingler said:
Or The Graphic Adventure... the Action Game did though didn't it?

I think all of the linear versions of the action game did; the one non-linear one may be the only one to include an S.S. Coronado sequence, however.

Also, it should be noted that the graphic adventure had the opening credits play on the sides of the Dunn & Duffy Circus train as Young Indy ran across, and that he made his entrance dripping wet after the sequence aboard the Coronado.

The Tingler

Attila the Professor said:
Also, it should be noted that the graphic adventure had the opening credits play on the sides of the Dunn & Duffy Circus train as Young Indy ran across, and that he made his entrance dripping wet after the sequence aboard the Coronado.

You don't get to play that bit, though. :(