Go Back   The Raven > Off Topic > Open Discussion
User Name
Password

Old 10-09-2009, 11:16 AM   #51
RedeemedChild
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoo
Well, "that ain't me, babe". I love "Star Wars". All of it (except the "Ewoks" cartoon) and that includes the "Holiday Special" (which Lucas had NO control over). I was just bringing up appopriate quotes from an interview and I'd like to see him work on something NEW. Have you ever seen his student version of "THX-1138"?

When I said "Give it a rest", I meant your endless, tiresome bible thumping. Speaking of "children", two of the loudest ones on this board live in the same RV! (Hint: You know both of them, Redeemed CHILD).
(facepalm)

LOL. BTW I'm not a CHILD Stoo. Nevertheless why did you not like Ewoks? I've heard a lot of female Star Wars fans say it was the sweetest thing to ever happen to Star Wars.

So anyway Stoo whats your opinion of Star Wars The Clone Wars Season 2: Rise of the Bounty Hunters?
RedeemedChild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 12:50 PM   #52
Robyn
IndyFan

I absolutely agree with those of you coming against the dvd focus, I admit it's expensive to go to the movies and I miss out on some of the ones I really wanted to see.. BUT NOTHING compares to the theater experience, so for Lucas to take his focus off of the theater experience to try and pull in more bucks in the dvds is really disappointing...

Ryan don't get upset, don't let Lucas downers get you.. down. But I know how Rocket feels, he feels like me.. He's disappointed because Lucas's brain sadly went JarJar

I'm afraid I'm on team Lucas crack down, the fans deserve far better than what he's been offering, It's an understatement to say that I was severely let down by the latest Star Wars films.

I'm not a Lucas hater, but I have to complain on him sometimes lol

Rocket how may I thank you for posting The How George might F-up Indy 4? I shall be laughing my a** off for weeks thanks to this video
Robyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 01:04 PM   #53
IndyWolf15

Thank you for replying to Ryan,Robyn but his going thrugh the RV on a rampage and saying all kinds of stuff, can't help it but I'm laughing at him XD . Hope what you said to Ryan will keep him from trying to out do Rocket. I think you my bro really upset T_T.
IndyWolf15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 01:16 PM   #54
Robyn
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyWolf15
Thank you for replying to Ryan,Robyn but his going thrugh the RV on a rampage and saying all kinds of stuff, can't help it but I'm laughing at him XD . Hope what you said to Ryan will keep him from trying to out do Rocket. I think you my bro really upset T_T.

LOL Ryan's a cool guy Hope he doesn't get pissed at me for crackin' down on Lucas
Old 10-09-2009, 01:23 PM   #55
IndyWolf15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robyn
LOL Ryan's a cool guy Hope he doesn't get pissed at me for crackin' down on Lucas
His really mad . He says your going to get it when he gets back online. HIDE ROBYN!
Old 10-09-2009, 01:33 PM   #56
RedeemedChild
IndyFan

Just when I thought you were sweet Robyn you spilled sour grapes. What in the heck do you Lucas haters want? Star Wars is incredible, I enjoy all six movies and the micro CW series as well as the new Clone Wars program. What's up with you guys? BTW Robyn no hard feelings. Simply luv the girl but hate her sins against Mr. Lucas.
Old 10-09-2009, 01:35 PM   #57
The Drifter
IndyFan

Location: The distant figure that walks the treeline. The man standing in the field.
Am I the only person who enjoyed the SW prequels? I also enjoyed the character of Jar Jar Binks.
The Drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 01:41 PM   #58
RedeemedChild
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonsome_Drifter
Am I the only person who enjoyed the SW prequels? I also enjoyed the character of Jar Jar Binks.
I have nothing against Jar Jar Binks. I would also like to know if is really true that LEGO Star Wars does not work with the 4gb memory stick for the PSP 3000?
Old 10-09-2009, 01:45 PM   #59
The Drifter
IndyFan

Location: The distant figure that walks the treeline. The man standing in the field.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedeemedChild
I have nothing against Jar Jar Binks. I would also like to know if is really true that LEGO Star Wars does not work with the 4gb memory stick for the PSP 3000?

It seems to be true. I did however find this little tip to saving your file:

Quote:
Yeah, it's ridiculous but true. There's an easy way around it, though. Download one of save games from this site, and transfer it to your memory stick. Then just load Star Wars, start a new game, and save over the file.
Old 10-09-2009, 01:48 PM   #60
Agent Crab
IndyFan

RC, people can have opinions if they want. Remember when you harped on me for not liking a piece of **** like Naruto?

No differnt form someone who don't like Lucas.
Agent Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 01:54 PM   #61
RedeemedChild
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Crab
RC, people can have opinions if they want. Remember when you harped on me for not liking a piece of **** like Naruto?

No differnt form someone who don't like Lucas.
My dear Agent Crab I have nothing against peoples opinions or dislikes. I simply want to know why people hate Star Wars so much. BTW could you provide a link to that site so I can download the solution to the LEGO SW save Lonsome?
Old 10-09-2009, 01:56 PM   #62
Agent Crab
IndyFan

Quote:
My dear Agent Crab I have nothing against peoples opinions or dislikes. I simply want to know why people hate Star Wars so much. BTW could you provide a link to that site so I can download the solution to the LEGO SW save Lonsome?

Um.. Google?

I can't provide downloads.

Let people have opinions. I don't like Star Wars, because I couldn't get into it.
Old 10-09-2009, 01:57 PM   #63
The Drifter
IndyFan

Quote:

It may be against the forum rules.
Old 10-09-2009, 02:04 PM   #64
RedeemedChild
IndyFan

Quote:
It may be against the forum rules.
Sorry. I am so sorry. BRB gotta go to confession. Rest my soul.
Old 10-09-2009, 02:08 PM   #65
The Drifter
IndyFan

So, how 'bout that George Lucas, eh?
Old 10-09-2009, 02:12 PM   #66
Agent Crab
IndyFan

Quote:
So, how 'bout that George Lucas, eh?

He likes them Gophers, no?
Old 10-09-2009, 02:34 PM   #67
Robyn
IndyFan

Quote:
Just when I thought you were sweet Robyn you spilled sour grapes. What in the heck do you Lucas haters want? Star Wars is incredible, I enjoy all six movies and the micro CW series as well as the new Clone Wars program. What's up with you guys? BTW Robyn no hard feelings. Simply luv the girl but hate her sins against Mr. Lucas.

Aw.. Don't be like that man, I am sweet I'm not a Lucas hater, he just disappoints me sometimes lol..
Old 10-09-2009, 02:34 PM   #68
RedeemedChild
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Crab
Um.. Google?

I can't provide downloads.

Let people have opinions. I don't like Star Wars, because I couldn't get into it.

Thank you so much Agent Crab and LonsomeDrifter! I've found it. Now I'll go to GameStop and try to pick up a copy of the LEGO SW2. It is hard to find an unused brand new copy.
Old 10-09-2009, 04:39 PM   #69
RedeemedChild
IndyFan

Quote:
Aw.. Don't be like that man, I am sweet I'm not a Lucas hater, he just disappoints me sometimes lol..

Okay.

That's a step in the right direction my dear Robyn. Perhaps I've take you out for Valentine's Day next year, howbeit we live two different states. Who knows what the future holds?

Better yet, I can take you out to a Tavern for a cyber date in the upcoming MMO Star Wars: The Old Republic. Better head over to http://www.swtor.com to sign up for beta Robyn.
Old 10-09-2009, 04:50 PM   #70
Robyn
IndyFan

Quote:
Okay.

That's a step in the right direction my dear Robyn. Perhaps I've take you out for Valentine's Day next year, howbeit we live two different states. Who knows what the future holds?

Better yet, I can take you out to a Tavern for a cyber date in the upcoming MMO Star Wars: The Old Republic. Better head over to http://www.swtor.com to sign up for beta Robyn.

LOL Did anyone ever tell you that you were a flirt?

Glad you're not still in a huff about me crackin' on Lucas lol
Old 10-10-2009, 09:06 PM   #71
IndyWolf15

Quote:

My friend brianna says he flirts a lot XD.
Old 10-11-2009, 07:37 AM   #72
Robyn
IndyFan

Quote:
My friend brianna says he flirts a lot XD.

I can see that lol
Old 10-11-2009, 08:40 AM   #73
IndyWolf15

Quote:
I can see that lol
Lol anyways I hope Rocket and RC are done trying to out do each other with this Lucas thing. We need to work for peace everyone .
Old 10-11-2009, 09:26 AM   #74
Rocket Surgeon

Quote:
Lol anyways I hope Rocket and RC are done trying to out do each other with this Lucas thing. We need to work for peace everyone .
Well until you brought it up again...redeemed...
Rocket Surgeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 01:37 PM   #75
RedeemedChild
IndyFan

Quote:

Robyn I simply flew off the handle, however I was not trying to offend you. I'm nothing more than an ardent Star Wars fan. I've been a Star Wars fan ever since I was able to read at age five. BTW I'm not at all trying to be a "flirt"; I really like you that's all. You're very cool and not a sickening disappoint like that stingray called Desiree. No pun intended.

BTW Robyn do you like Ingrid Michaelson?

After looking at your Ugly Muggs (spanking cute mugg in my opinion) photo in the thread of the same name I thought you just might!