Extra Extra Read all about it.

kellpatton

yes i was a proud member of the screamin eagles fom 1984-2004 and honerably dicharged last January right when the fighting was gettin good

monkey

gladhatter said:
Kell Patton you are plenty plain. You do not need perfect grammer nor typing skills to be understood. You are just a pro military pro american pro bush pro support your president old fashioned guy.

Now Monkey is a little confused here but I see you are about to get him right :)

As far as WMD's bing a lie that is the lie its self . hell fire and damnnation , if spraying and lilling 1000's with chem is not WMD then what is.

If purdy burd does not say pretty bird then what does it say.

Bring it on Kellpatton you will get this bunch of misfits in line soon enough :)

Now Monkey you stop teasing us knowing you donot mean any of that trash talk .. You go ahead and sy you are sorry now :)

Hey Gh,

Monkey is not confused. Nor is he a misfit who needs to be brought in line.

"If prudy burd does not say pretty bird then what does it say."

HUH???

I thought we were having an intelligent discussion.

Hey Kellpatton,

When were you with the 101st Airborne?

Hey GH, what military unit did you ever serve with??

monkey

What years did you serve with the 101st Airborne???

You have not answered.

GH,
Please quote my "trash talk" or close your mouth. You are insulting. I don't use such terms, you should not either.

Monkey I failed the iq test when I applied then found out the y did not accept criminals and then they forged me a bith certificate and done all this oter stuff to get me in and then I decided to just join the job corp instead. next thing you know I was on pyote and well rest is history.. Sorry to butt in on your intelligent posing here it was rather rude.

I was just playing Monkey sorry to offend.

monkey

No problem GH,
I like you, I like what you represent, and your posts are very interesting and informative. I just took a little bit of offense at you describing what I was saying as "trash talk". It's not.

We can have a good discussion here.

GH, I have learned to respect your views and opinions here on the Raven. You are a straight up guy.

I'm sorry about that last post, I didn't mean to offend, I just got a little hot under my furry little collar.

monkey

Kellpatton, I'm sorry our posts were out of sync. I didn't see your post until I had already posted.

1984-2004.

Thank you for your service to our great country, and our great Army.

I was in the Navy 1983-2003.

I saw all of my action in the Gulf. 1987, after Sadaam Hussein launched some Exocets and took out the USS Stark (a lot of people forget). 1991, Gulf War I, ............stood a lot of 25MM gun watches. 1995, stood a lot more 25MM gun watches.

Saw a lot more sea snakes than enemy boats.

Pale Horse

Staff member
I am jumping into this thread a bit late, and I am sure out of context, but let me ask you this:

"What does past service have to do with past policy decisions?"

George Bush II had the luxury of not serving in the capital, where every decision/vote is recorded for the world to judge your decision making process against. John Kerry has.

Combat is a manipulating beast, and any decisions made during such an action, no matter how intense or otherwise should never be questioned, especially if it is in the service of ones country.

I like to look at how each character acts when the chips aren't stacked against him, to determine who gets my vote.

intergamer

Pale Horse said:
I like to look at how each character acts when the chips aren't stacked against him, to determine who gets my vote.

I could care less about that. I vote for whichever candidate will act in greatest alignment with my interests and the interests of the country as defined by me.

PS I'm sure I'm even more out of context than the man before me

Finn

Staff member
Okay, time to lessen the mood a bit with a joke that is very popular here in Europe...

Question:
What makes a perfect ice hockey team?

Answer:
The kind where the goalies are North Koreans, defence Libyans and forwards Americans.

Why:
Koreans let no thing in our out. Libyans certainly mind their backside. And Americans... they're always there where you least want them to be.

<small>Yes, this post has a deeper message. Find it.</small>

I guess my big question here is does it really matter what the guy or guys was like at some distant point in past or like Palewolf pointed out can you judge a man from being under such duress. IG also makes a very valid point that I think may would hide from that in the end it is political and do not rally most vote on whom they thing represents thier interest and views most clostly.

If you had a choice to marry 2 different women and one of them just complimented you completly in every way and supplemented you entirely and the other one was completly opposite of your thinking views habits interest and needs . Which would you marry.

War marriage and poitics make for strange bed fellow.

monkey

I would marry Hillary Clinton (because then I could have a lot of girlfriends too).

JUST JOKING!!!

Finn is right, we need to lighten up this thread a little. But I am enjoying it. Let's keep it going, but continue to keep it civil.

(by the way, I am looking in the mirror when I say that)

kellpatton

yup,i had to after my 20 years or they would of put me brhind a desk in washington and thats something i didnt want to do