I'm Wearing my Indy outfit

indifan101

Guys it's hard to believe but I'm wearing my Indiana Jones outfit in school right now! Yes it's all true! Hard to believe yes, but ask my teaches! Today we were to wear our costumes and I picked out my favorite!:D

Gilles V

Administrator Emeritus
temple of john said:
If this doesn't get you laid, nothing will. :D

Disclaimer: The above said comment is said in jest and should not be taken literally. If the above comment has offended anyone, than they should relax. Any copy, forgery, video or scroll made of the above comment is subject to the fines and penalties set forth in section 109, part Q, page 1281.

Actually, this comment made me laugh. :eek:

So everybody is dressed up in a costume and you're the only one wearing a fedora & leather jacket? Daring... very daring. But very groovy as well.

roundshort

Careful temple, the mods are on a tear,, they just closed my dead pool thread for no f'in reason, Finn seems to have an issue with fun

I'm getting married tomorrow and we're having a halloween reception, I'm going as Indy and she's going as Marion. I wear my Aldens and Wested most every day.

Magda

temple of john said:
I agree. I think it takes cast iron cahonies to go to school like that. I remember one Halloween, I went to school dressed as Cher. I think it was the high heels that got my ass kicked. Good luck Indifan.

What compelled you dress up as Cher, ToJ? LOL :D Do you wear the thong outfit she wore in "If I could turn back time"?

San Holo

temple of john said:
I agree. I remember one Halloween, I went to school dressed as Cher. I think it was the high heels that got my ass kicked.
Cher? You sound more like Tina Turner:whip:

Indyologist

Edward The Head said:
I'm getting married tomorrow and we're having a halloween reception, I'm going as Indy and she's going as Marion. I wear my Aldens and Wested most every day.

Ooh, that is soooo wonderful! I'm getting sentimental just thinking about it! You MUST post pictures. You MUST. Or I WILL come looking for you!! ;)