Uncharted: The Games

The Drifter

New video footage from the Game Developers Conference. Warning, the video contains spoilers as it shows the new villain!

Ska

Is it me, or does Nate not have his necklace on at 1:25, but it's there for the taking soon after?

Seems like a big oversight for such an important item.

The Drifter

Ska said:
Is it me, or does Nate not have his necklace on at 1:25, but it's there for the taking soon after?

Seems like a big oversight for such an important item.

It was tucked under his shirt collar, I believe. But, we should have seen part of it at least.

Le Saboteur

The Drifter said:
New video footage...

See, that wasn't so hard! Thank you for posting this, Drifter. I hope that those of who who bother to post here will take the time and effort to continue this thread; I'll be in and out of the country for the next couple of months, and my time on the 'net is going to be severely limited.

Ska said:

If you pause it at :34 it appears that the chain is visible. Either it's on a longer chain, or Nate is tucking under it the collar/into his undershirt. Though, seeing Nate and Sully in evening attire reminds me very much of the opening of Temple of Doom.

Ska said:
Love the new villain already.

Here's a slightly longer video with Naughty Dog's Evan Wells talking about the character of Katherine Marlowe.

She's definitely the opposite of Lazarovich, but am I the only one who notices a distinct resemblance to Gabriel Roman from Drake's Fortune?

And thank you Attila for changing the thread title. It's highly appreciated. :hat:

Last edited:

JRJENNINGS86

This question may have already been asked, if so just ignore me.... but...

What would everyone like to see if a Collectors Edition is released?

I would like to see:

~A replica map and photographs that are on the table pic.
~downloadable content codes such as: Nathan Drake player skins etc...
~possibly a dvd/ blu-ray full of bounes content
~maybe a mini action figure of Drake (im a big kid at heart :hat: )

most of all i really don't care i just want the game and welcome surprises!

The Drifter

JRJENNINGS86 said:
This question may have already been asked, if so just ignore me.... but...

What would everyone like to see if a Collectors Edition is released?

I would like to see:

~A replica map and photographs that are on the table pic.
~downloadable content codes such as: Nathan Drake player skins etc...
~possibly a dvd/ blu-ray full of bounes content
~maybe a mini action figure of Drake (im a big kid at heart :hat: )

most of all i really don't care i just want the game and welcome surprises!

I would like to see a book that explains the history of the city Nate is searching for, and the real life bios of Francis Drake and T.E. Lawrence. Some real facts about each area visited, and such.
I also like the blu-ray full of bonus content idea, but they could do it like in the game God of War III, have it on the same disc and appear under the video section of the PS3's dashboard.

JRJENNINGS86

The Drifter said:
I would like to see a book that explains the history of the city Nate is searching for, and the real life bios of Francis Drake and T.E. Lawrence. Some real facts about each area visited, and such.
I also like the blu-ray full of bonus content idea, but they could do it like in the game God of War III, have it on the same disc and appear under the video section of the PS3's dashboard.

most def! by the way thanks for the thread link to here.

all on the same disc works too. i wouldnt complaine about anything. I only wish that i could have gotten my hands on Uncharted 2 special edition... alas i was on deployment when it came out, buggers.

michael

I really, really hope they allow all multiplayer skins on UC2 to be used on UC3. First off I bought all the DLC ones and second, it took a decent amount of time to unlock some. Plus, it's multiplayer, it should be ALL characters from the Uncharted universe. That's just my opinion though.

JRJENNINGS86

i was looking at some other Uncharted boards where the same convo is going on. some of the other ideas i have read is a replica of Drakes ring and or Drakes journal complete with all of the pages from Uncharted 2. i think the journal would be sweet but also if the new pages from 3 are added to it:D

michael

Uncharted 3 Multiplayer Reveal

2011_04_18_MP_reveal.jpg

http://www.naughtydog.com/site/post/uncharted_3_multplayer_revealed/

The Drifter

Here's some new concept art to drool over. The last screen reminds me of Raiders when Indy is looking down at the Flying Wing.

615426_20110418_640screen017.jpg

615426_20110418_640screen018.jpg

615426_20110418_640screen012.jpg

michael

That trailer was amazing. The part where he's hanging off the cargo airplane, oh----my----goodness.

trentprager

*NEW* Uncharted Fan Film

Hey everyone!

I've been hanging around here for a while, under the OTHER trentpraeger name (forgot the password AND email for that...), BUT I'M BACK!

And I'm making an UNCHARTED FAN FILM!

All of us making this are diehard Uncharted fans. We feel we can really make a helluva good Uncharted film, regardless if it's just a fan film. Heists, chases, gunfights, we have it all! We're going to try to make this THE UC fan film. But we can't do it without YOU!

IndieGoGo is a website that allows anyone (including YOU) to donate any amount to help us fund this project. If you do, your name will play in the credits of the film (AT LEAST!) The more you donate, the bigger the perk you get. It's win-win!

But, if you REALLY wanna help us out, and I hope you do, click here to visit the IndieGoGo page and donate!

With your help, we can and will make THE best Uncharted movie you've ever seen. Thank you!
:whip:

JRJENNINGS86

i preorderd my U3 collectors edition earlier last week. i am excited that it comes with drakes belt buckle, his ring necklace, a statue of Drake, a nice box to hold it all in, plus the case is made of metal. this makes me happy that i can actualy get it, i wanted U2's ce but i was out of the country and had no idea that it was coming out.

Henry W Jones

I just recently got introduced to Uncharted by my friend who figured an Indy fan should love it. He was right lots of fun although not far into it. Also can see Indy in the writing. Good stuff :)