Your FAVORITE Indiana Jones scene in the entire series...

Which of these scenes are your favorite?

• Total voters

Duaner

The fight on the rope bridge is my favorite of all-time, but the desert truck chase comes pretty close.

TheFedora

For me it has to be a toss up between the Boulder scene at the beginning of Raiders, or the Indy passing the Trials at the end of Crusade. I think both really have a lot of that classic feel to them that I think about most when watching the films.

Kooshmeister

Ahem...

truck_throw_zpsohsmxevi.gif

truck_hit_zpsh0qqhwsd.gif

truck_punch_zps9xryr7se.gif

gobler_cliff_zps4kpgo73i.gif

shake_em_off_zpsnidbaagg.gif

:whip:

As a child circa 1981, my favorite scene was the truck chase. As an adult now, I keep coming back to the Indy-Belloq conversation in the bar. Harrison Ford is so good in that scene with the way he delivers his lines. Paul Freeman --thanks to Lawrence Kasdan's stellar dialogue--perfectly lays out what makes Belloq so different from Indy.

TheFedora

InBanana Jones said:
As a child circa 1981, my favorite scene was the truck chase. As an adult now, I keep coming back to the Indy-Belloq conversation in the bar. Harrison Ford is so good in that scene with the way he delivers his lines. Paul Freeman --thanks to Lawrence Kasdan's stellar dialogue--perfectly lays out what makes Belloq so different from Indy.

In a similar vein, I thought the conversation between Mac and Indy in the tent in KOTC was pretty good. It recalls just how far Indy has come from Temple of Doom. When Mac is speaking of Cities of Gold and asking Indy if he wants a cut...I get a feeling he is speaking to temple of doom indy or thinking he is. But Indy has grown past the mercenary, and now only looks at Mac with Disgust. I thought it was good to show his character growth. As earlier pointed out, Indy gave up the Mercenary in Crusade when he let the grail go.

AndyLGR

Raiders is just one of those films that has so many great scenes and sequences to pick from. Some just following on from the previous one.

For as long as I can remember the truck chase shades it for me, really good action with a score to match. But as I've got older I think the map room scene is one that stands out too but for different reasons. It reminds me of something from a biblical epic in its look and score.

The anticipation of Indy finding the Well of the Souls makes it a tense scene too, because as a viewer you are intrigued to see what this place looks like. Also its like the macguffin has been found early in the film because we know thats supposedly where the ark is too.

But I think the thing that sets this scene aside is John Williams music, which as previously mentioned harks back to the 1950's Hollywood biblical epics and as its builds to a crescendo its just perfect.

alotofmaryskid

First part of Raiders - from the Paramount logo to snakes in the plane. 2nd favorite is the next few minutes - from "NEOLITHIC" to the sea plane. Both scenes set the tone and the formula for what works in all 4 films. I'm not crazy for TOD because it doesn't follow the formula.

NukeTheFridge

For me it has to be the tank battle from Last Crusade. Not just because it's epic and badass in action and suspense, but it also has a lot to do with John Williams' scores Belly of the Steel Beast and On The Tank. I hear either of those and it gets me pumped up.