Michael Jackson's THIS IS IT

DocWhiskey

Nurhachi1991 said:
AWESOME! Hey Doc that was one heck of a vacation huh? I got a t-shirt and everything

Im seeing this is it tomorrow at 9.00 p.m.

T-Shirt? !

They froze me in carbonite for the week!

Worst. Vacation. Ever.

But, yeah, I'm going Tuesday at 11. Enjoy yourself, man.

We shall type what we think here! Sad that there's only 3 MJ fans on the Raven haha.

ROB98374

DocWhiskey said:
Sad that there's only 3 MJ fans on the Raven haha.

My kids like him a lot. They have been watching all his videos on the internet for years. I always thought he was a good dancer and singer.
And come on, he invented the Moonwalk. He will be famous forever.

Nurhachi1991

ROB98374 said:
My kids like him a lot. They have been watching all his videos on the internet for years. I always thought he was a good dancer and singer.
And come on, he invented the Moonwalk. He will be famous forever.

Well he diddnt invent it but he sure as heck perfected it!

Stoo

I know there's a big hubbub over the premiere but, believe it or not, it's already been playing here in Switzerland for a few days now. No idea when it started but I was in the capital, Bern, this past Saturday and it was showing at a theatre there.:eek: No joke!

Nurhachi1991

Stoo said:
I know there's a big hubbub over the premiere but, believe it or not, it's already been playing here in Switzerland for a few days now. No idea when it started but I was in the capital, Bern, this past Saturday and it was showing at a theatre there.:eek: No joke!

Really? Thats crazy

Nurhachi1991

Well Doc and everyone else that cares I'm ready.......

thisisit.jpg

This Is It

Nurhachi1991

Just got back! I was the only one dressed up I got an exclusive laminated MJ mini poster with lanyard!!! The movie was AMAZING and I only had a few people laugh at my outfit!

Help me sing mamma say mamma sa mama makuza Eh hey hey Shamon!

DocWhiskey

Now that's how you go to "This Is It"....in style.

That's awesome Nurhachi!

There was a girl dressed in "Bad" gear from head to toe. Twas pretty cool.

And I'm glad you liked it! I loved it also. Good lord that Smooth Criminal number! MJ has a shoot out with Bogart! :eek:

If the unfinished rehearsals were this awesome, who know how amazing the concert would've been. Simply epic.

I got to see it again!

Nurhachi1991

Yeah Doc I wish there were others dressed up it was awkward first walking in with every going MICHAEL!!

and it was even more awkward when I started crying during Human Nature :eek:

DocWhiskey

Don't know...yet. You could preorder it but nobody has the release date listed. I'm guessing it'll be revealed maybe next week? Either way I'm getting it for sure. Seen it again tonight and it was even better.

DocWhiskey

Yeah, I knew Sony would extend the release beyond 2 weeks.

When it's making a lot of money there's no way money grabbing bastards like Sony would just walk away from it.

Chicago Jones

DocWhiskey said:
Yeah, I knew Sony would extend the release beyond 2 weeks.

When it's making a lot of money there's no way money grabbing bastards like Sony would just walk away from it.

...Don't walk away!

Nurhachi1991

Well since the other thread got closed with a lame over used un original joke btw no offense Finn.

Guess we have to talk about MJ here

avidfilmbuff

I despise a vast majority of celebrities, but as I've said before, Jackson is one of the few I actually like, even though I'm a classical music fan.