what happened on the boat

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
*sigh* Why is this always the fate of the Bantu Wind threads? ;)

If it makes you feel any better, ronicle, I'm one of those good girls too: doesn't get out much, hasn't dated in three years, doesn't do drugs, drinks a little, swears a little, works hard and just keeps focusing on dreams. Can't say that about my friends. Fully serious (20 going on 21).

My vice: the fact that I watch Eurovision every year... :p Or is that a guilty pleasure? And are guilty pleasures vice?

Now, give me back my frying pan!

And Rocket, ya deserved the frying pan. :p But don't worry, I won't hit ya since ronicle already has.

Gear- you were sooo dreaming, pal. Just like that sandwich dream....

Steering back on topic. I still think they did it! :D And anyway, supposedly in the Ultimate Guide, Mutt was born in July 1938, so I'm guessing the boat wasn't quite that time. Later on down the track, obviously.

Gear

Violet Indy said:

Oh there are pictures. Taken on my black an white Brownie Box.

Too bad they don't conform to the 'common decency' of the Raven...

Robyn

Violet Indy said:
*sigh* Why is this always the fate of the Bantu Wind threads? ;)

If it makes you feel any better, ronicle, I'm one of those good girls too: doesn't get out much, hasn't dated in three years, doesn't do drugs, drinks a little, swears a little, works hard and just keeps focusing on dreams. Can't say that about my friends. Fully serious (20 going on 21).

My vice: the fact that I watch Eurovision every year... :p Or is that a guilty pleasure? And are guilty pleasures vice?

Now, give me back my frying pan!

And Rocket, ya deserved the frying pan. :p But don't worry, I won't hit ya since ronicle already has.

Steering back on topic. I still think they did it! :D And anyway, supposedly in the Ultimate Guide, Mutt was born in July 1938, so I'm guessing the boat wasn't quite that time. Later on down the track, obviously.

Thanks for the post Violet! Good to hear there are more girls out there like me! ;) Yes feel free to take the pan back and you can go ahead and hit Rocket again, he could use another smack :p And I think you've swayed me into thinking they did "do it" on the boat, Marion looked just too happy in the morning..

Rocket I think my real vice is chatting here at the Raven:cool: :p ;)

You know, I can think of a few things you two girls can do besides hitting me with a frying pan...(y)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tkrS88JBIng&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tkrS88JBIng&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

...I'm not a sadist but if you must...:hat:

Robyn

Rocket Surgeon said:
You know, I can think of a few things you two girls can do besides hitting me with a frying pan...(y)

...I'm not a sadist but if you must...:hat:

That was a funny video Rocket! Perfect sound ;) Just how I imagined smacking you with it :p I think I found my new vice! lol

Robyn

Lonsome_Drifter said:
Get a room!

I don't think I like what you're implying! There's a back end of a frying pan with your name on it!

"Violet bring the pan back!"

Tanith

I think theres an interview somewhere with Karen Allen where she says that she assumed that they slept together on the boat.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
ronicle said:
I don't think I like what you're implying! There's a back end of a frying pan with your name on it!

"Violet bring the pan back!"

*Hits Rocket first then gives it to ronicle* That was for that comment about what us two girls could do other than hit ya with the frying pan!

Here ya go. :D

Robyn

Violet Indy said:
*Hits Rocket first then gives it to ronicle* That was for that comment about what us two girls could do other than hit ya with the frying pan!

*sneaks up behind lonesome drifter and swings the pan, "gong"..*

*hands the pan back to Violet* Thanks Violet, keep that pan handy! ;)

Violet Indy said:

Hey! What's up with the thought police! I didn't even SAY anything!

Better make sure I don't get up next time! Sheesh;)

The Drifter

ronicle said:
*sneaks up behind lonesome drifter and swings the pan, "gong"..*

*hands the pan back to Violet* Thanks Violet, keep that pan handy! ;)

*falls down as little, small birds fly around his head*

Gear

This little dingy in the vast ocean has drifted into really stupid and annoying waters.

The Man

What happened on the boat? Let's ask the experts in aquatic amore...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/m_wFEB4Oxlo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/m_wFEB4Oxlo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>​

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
The Man said:
What happened on the boat? Let's ask the experts in aquatic amore...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/m_wFEB4Oxlo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/m_wFEB4Oxlo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>​

Perhaps it's time for a rename of the Raiders love scene and this thread....:D

What's so annoying, Gear? I've kind of found this thread amusing. Though as I said before, it's usually the fate of the Bantu Wind threads to take this direction... off the rails!