Which KOTCS DVD "STORE EXCLUSIVE" will you get???

What exclusive???

• Circuit City - Lithographs

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • Best Buy - Crystal Skull Replica

Votes: 23 39.0%
  • Target - 80 Page Photo Book

Votes: 26 44.1%
  • Sears/KMart - Lego Mini Posters

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Walmart - "No Exclusive"

Votes: 3 5.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

James

Has the second CC lithograph been revealed?

Also, why isn't there a Lego poster for TOD?

Crack that whip

I'm digging those concept art lithos too - they should go nicely with the one I ordered from the online Indy shop - but the Skull sculpture looks great, and I madly love LEGO, so those two are pulling at me as well. I think I'll go with either the LEGO posters or the Skull replica, but it's hard to choose (perhaps one with DVD and the other with Blu-ray?)...

James

It's not included on their website, but Borders bookstore is offering an "official" Indy fedora with the purchase of the dvd boxset. (The two are packaged together.)

the ox

hey i posted this on a different topic but ...

anyone know if there's any point getting the new box set of DVDs to get SKULL vs. just buying SKULL - i already have the old DVD box set and don't care about extras ... but did they do anything to the visual/audio quality of the actual original films for this new DVD "adventure collection" thing release???

thanks

James

It will likely be the same discs as the recent boxset...and those were basically the same transfers as the 2003 set.

So, you would probably be satisfied just buying KOTCS and keeping your original set.

Forbidden Eye

Where's the "Just getting the Blu-Ray" option?

Don't get me wrong, I would LOVE to get some of the goodies(my first choice would be the BB skull (y) ) but as much as I love KOTCS, I'm not sure I love it to buy it twice(once on an inferior format) just to get some awesome goodies.

*sigh* Why couldn't they just sell the exclusives with the Blu-Ray as well? :(

the ox

thanks, james. it's not much more money - but i've certainly given enough $$$ to these chaps over the years already ...

Nick

I'm getting the one with the crystal skull replica, though from a dutch store, too bad they don't have it with the blu-ray:(
maybe if they'll release the 4 movies in a blu-ray box, i'd buy it like that:)

DarthGemni

I want the Target exclusive book (I love me some books) but is it gonna jack up the price, or be included in the regular price...couldn't find anything on the Target website..

Bvance

I'll get the book, but that post above about Borders and the exclusive fedora is something that I definitely will be looking into.

metalinvader

I'll be getting both the Best Buy and Target exclusives.My brother is picking his up at Target and giving me the book.(y)

I really wanted to like the Lego posters but they just didn't do it for me.Plus the lack of a TOD poster is a big let down.

kongisking

I'm getting the Target one, baby! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-MUST GET...TARGET EXCLUSIVE...NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! (imagine me rocking myself in a corner like a crazy person:D )

Arab Swordsman

I just checked the "fine print" at Sideshow's website and giftcards can only be used for in-stock items and not for pre-orders or waitlist items. Pretty much any Indy item is going to be a pre-order so the card that comes with the Best Buy set isn't too worthwhile. I want that skull but I don't know if the extra money is worth it.