I Met Steven Spielberg !!!

ElodieJones

I'm in New Haven since June 27 evening and that's so great.
We can see many things and really close !

But oh my GOD !!!
I can't believe what happend to me today.

STEVEN SPIELBERG walked in front of me just 20 cm away from me, and I was so choqued that I can't tell anything and just watch him going away.
And I were wearing that t-shirt with the drawing of him !

But I try many things to get contact to meet him and I never dare hope to see him just walking in front of me, and not for the 1st day !!!
That was just incredible :eek:

I'm sooooo sad, I think I hate myself for that, it was a great chance to give him my drawings.

I hope I will meet him another day, but "really meet him"

ElodieJones

Yeah I don't know if he saw me.
He was just walking fast to the set for work.

And today I saw him a lot of time, but not as close ;)

Because he was on top of a truck for shooting.
And with 3 friends we were in the end of the street, where the truck turn around.
So when it turn around, Steven Spielberg say hi to people waving his hands!!!
I'm almost sure that he see me with my "Steven Spielberg" t-shirt an my Swiss cap!

Next time it will be the meeting ;)

Falcon

Just keep trying to get yourself noticed, and hopefully be in the right place at the right time. Maybe you can get an opportunity to talk to crew or staff of the film, and tell them about yourself. They might be able to introduce you to him.

ElodieJones

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !!!!!!
I MADE IT !!!

This morning with Fred and Aaron, we were awake at 5h00.
At 6h00 we were on the Green Park for met Shia Labeouf !
He was very kind and nice, but he couldn?t help us for Steven Spielberg !
SHIA.jpg

Then we went for breakfast. Later, we were walking in the streets searching for maybe Steven Spielberg, and we saw a man with a cap !
So we aproach and it was STEVEN SPIELBERG !!!

He was on the other side of the road, and he waves at us to come, but his security guards say stop, and wait there !
So we wait a moment and we STRESSED because he was only in the other side of the road and we can?t go through !!! And we were affraid if he goes away !!!

But then a guard comes to us and tell us that Steven Spieblerg is ok for meet us and sign my huge drawing, but then we must not try to be bad guys and following him everywhere.

So we cross the street and STRESS STRESS STRESS, we wait near a wall, then Steven Spielberg comes to us and shake our hands.
Then I give him my file with my drawings and pictures he asked me if it?s really for him and I say « YES of course !!!» He was sooo happy !
He look a little bit at it and say that my drawings are great !!!!
MeetStevenSpielberg6.jpg

MeetStevenSpielberg1.jpg

MeetStevenSpielberg.jpg

Then I give him my « Director?s Chair » with my name on it for sign it !
AUTOGRAPHE1.jpg

Then he ask me to show him the HUGE drawings that I print and say he want to sign it for me !
And he made a LONG signature !!!!
MeetStevenSpielberg3.jpg

MeetStevenSpielberg7.jpg

AUTOGRAPHE.jpg

Then pictures ;)
MeetStevenSpielberg4.jpg

MeetStevenSpielberg9.jpg

MeetStevenSpielberg10.jpg

Other pictures here : http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v18/Indiana.Jones/Steven Spielberg/MEET SPIELBERG/

He was sooooo nice !
Fred asked him hwo many caps he do have, and he say that he can?t count ;)

I tell him that I was very affraid of E.T. and he say « You were affraid of E.T. ??? »
Then I say « Yeah I made a therapy for that »
And he laught, that was just GREAT !!!

I?m so happy, it was my BIGGEST DREAM and it comes true !
So I can really say that IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING !!!

Thanks Steven Spielberg for realizing with this GREAT meeting !!!

Thanks Aaron for taking the pictures ;)

Joe Brody

Wow. Fantastic journey. You've earned and deserve all the success I'm sure you'll have in the future.

Joe Brody

[sorry for the double-post but I can't edit.]

I just hope Captain Jack didn't find a way into your portfolio!

Avilos

That is really fantastic Elodie! I looked at your all of the drawings at your Myspace page and you are very talented.

Where you nervous showing Steven Spielberg your drawings of him? As an artist myself, I am never sure how real people will react to a drawing of themselves.

Attila the Professor

Staff member
I admit, when you were first planning your trip to New Haven, I thought it was a silly idea, if only because it might not pay off and would probably be among the lesser ways one could spend the same money on a vacation, but this almost certainly proves me wrong. I'm elated for you that it went so well!

Ohio Jones

Wow, meeting 'The 'Berg'! That's awesome, sounds like you lived out a dream. Congratulations to you all and great work on the drawings :D.

And thanks for sharing.

Finn

Staff member
Gongratulations, Elodie!

And good for you too, Mr. Spielberg. You're a jerk no longer.

ElodieJones

Avilos said:
That is really fantastic Elodie! I looked at your all of the drawings at your Myspace page and you are very talented.

Where you nervous showing Steven Spielberg your drawings of him? As an artist myself, I am never sure how real people will react to a drawing of themselves.

No, I never though of that, I was already VERY, VERY NERVOUS to meet Steven Spielberg himself !!!
But I was nervous if he would accept me to give him that file with my drawings, a letter, pictures, etc...
But he was so happy to have that (y)

San Holo

Glad to hear things went so well, I am very happy for you Elodie! Did you give Spielberg a way to contact you? Maybe he can start your movie career;)

VERY well done Elodie!!!(y)
Don't waste this chance, if you like to be an artist you should keep on this way! As you've seen there nothing that is impossible if you are truly interested in it.

Congratulations again:)

PS: Did Shia or Mr. Spielberg tell you something about the movie?????