Nasty message @ Harrisonfordweb

Indyologist

I don't know if any of you are harrisonfordweb members, but I noticed a nasty message regarding a fan forum on the front page of the site today. I won't repeat the message here. What fan forum are they talking about that disrespected them? Any HFweb members here who know what that's all about?

deckard24

I'm not a member over there, but I check it out from time to time and I saw that announcement. I don't have a clue who they're talking about? I'm curious as well.

torao

Moderator Emeritus
It's something with a spanish indiana jones fansite and the way they responded to hfweb's members responding to their (the spanish web site's) scoop of the new Indy IV promotion in some spanish theaters.

It's a feud not really worth keeping track of.

What I find interesting, though, is, that this is already the second little fansite brawl happening in line with Indy IV. First it was spielbergfilms vs chud (if I recall correctly. As a matter of fact I couldn't even say what the argument really was about.) ....now it's (or was) hfweb.com vs indianajones.es.... Mmmmmmhhhhh

Dr.Sartorius

Indyologist said:
I don't know if any of you are harrisonfordweb members, but I noticed a nasty message regarding a fan forum on the front page of the site today. I won't repeat the message here. What fan forum are they talking about that disrespected them? Any HFweb members here who know what that's all about?

What nasty message? HFW didn't say anything nasty (on their forums) as far as I know.

Some members of that Spanish Indy site made some negative comments about HFW - and Grethe reacted on the HFW forums. She wants an apology. That's all it is.

Dr.Sartorius said:
What nasty message? HFW didn't say anything nasty (on their forums) as far as I know.

Some members of that Spanish Indy site made some negative comments about HFW - and Grethe reacted on the HFW forums. She wants an apology. That's all it is.

The one that was on the front page all day--the one that was calling some mystery forum "*******s." It's gone now.

VP

Moderator Emeritus
Pretty interesting since the Spanish site translates stuff from English on their own site all the time. :rolleyes: